Issue concerning trading with other players

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | So… I just bought a new ship called the zeta. I was only level 5 at the time, so I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to access it due to the level restrictions. It said that when the only way I could access alien technology was by reaching level seven. I diden’t feel like grinding for 24 hours t get there, so I bought the ship instead. Fortunately, there was no problem with the ship classes. As soon as I bough the ship, the alien technology class opened up. Unfortunately, I have a major problem with trading. Whenever I go to trade with someone, It will give me the error message “Purchase error. Reason: The recipient does not have enough battles.” Since almost ALL of the modules and weapons that go with this ship you receive from trading with other players, I am almost unable to play this ship that I spent $15 dollars on. I am currently on 19 battles right now, and I just researched it a bit and supposedly I am supposed to have at least 200 BATTLES to trade with other players. I don’t even think I have to explain how much grinding I would have to do to get to that number of battles. This ship is basically a waste of money if I cannot use it’s main functions. I will fly out into space with only 5 modules equipped on my ship. It is ridiculous and I feel that it should not be happening. I would either like a refund, or for this problem to be fixed as soon as possible.
Player Name: hamster21
Clearance level: 6
| What you expected to see | I will go into the trade option to buy some modules for my ship. I will see a list of players offering to sell what I am trying to buy. I will click buy, and I will receive the module I have bought. I will not see the error message “Purchase error. Reason: The recipient does not have enough battles”

For clarification, I DO have enough galactic standards to complete the purchase. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | When trying to buy or trade modules with other players. |
| Problem details | Unfortunately, I have a major problem with trading. Whenever I go to trade with someone, It will give me the error message “Purchase error. Reason: The recipient does not have enough battles.” I am unable to trade with other players. I know that this was probably intended, but I do not think it was intended for this particular purpose. My ship is basically unplayable if I cannot trade with other players. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | It happens all the time. |

StarConflict.PNG.9ecdbcc33db7aaed647f4c8fa4d609b5.PNG.jpg

Not a bug. Just do some battles

It’s a very simple

On 1/11/2021 at 7:17 AM, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug. Just do some battles

It’s a very simple

image.png.485368883cd8fe8d14306aee69e1f649.png

so how many battles is enough? christ I launch the game and try to buy something, but get blocked by some dumb game mechanic.

8 hours ago, KonekoToujo79119 said:

so how many battles is enough?

50 battles or enable 2f authorization since enable trade security system.

This counter isn’t a valid for battles-for-trade counter

It’s a valid counter

e2b5115b9a214d65421b22722027.png