Is this normal???

Could u please anyone explaine me if theese ships are normal…??? They got double survivability of normal ones…? Where the hell those stats come from???

And what about that super engi/tanky frig…That is more tanky than the best guard i’ve ever seen in game…??? Is it a prototype??? lol

i857430_screenshot2.jpg

http://www.imagestime.com/show.php/857497_screenshot1.jpg.html’> i857497_screenshot1.jpg

And wrost, this s a gun ship: A ship with “low” survivability and high damage :crazy: :facepalm:

My T4 Gunship is also on 26k while my T3 Guard frigate is on 62k.

I think it is still fine.

And my T4 interceptor have 6632, no, it not fine

And my T4 interceptor have 6632, no, it not fine

Hmmm my Anakonda have 66k+ , still getting ripped apart when the enemy focus .

Focus on an Interceptor is way harder :dntknw:

And wrost, this s a gun ship: A ship with “low” survivability and high damage :crazy: :facepalm:

Why should it be a low survivability ship? ( i’m asking out of pure curiosity )

The survivability is calculated through hit points and resistances, while the Interceptor uses speed to survive.

EDITED first post…have a look… :what:

Forgot to post the engi frigate…(just notice it’s an engi frig, not guard)

Obviously it’s all stuff from ESB…lol

… while the Interceptor uses speed to survive.

true in med - close range where agility keeps the inty alive.

not so true at long range where speed and maneuverability don’t help as much as you’d want it to.

Why should it be a low survivability ship? ( i’m asking out of pure curiosity )

"Gunship

Gunships are suitable for dealing rare but powerful blows to enemy ships. Their special module allows them to temporarily yet dramatically increase their fire-power, speed and manoeuvrability. However, in cool-down periods between the activation of the special module, these ships will be more vulnerable than all the other fighters."

See here http://star-conflict.ru/en/news/112/current/

true in med - close range where agility keeps the inty alive.

not so true at long range where speed and maneuverability don’t help as much as you’d want it to.

Sure it does, haven’t you ever seen me strafe dancing? 8D

Slap a stabilized rail/hailgun on that sucker and fly backwards while shifting around.

SO error and others…Any idea about how possible an engi frig is more tanky than a very good guard one…? And not to mention that engi frig from ESB has 6 turrets… lol

In passive modules add:

1. hull strength

2. kinetic resitance

3. termal resistance

*In hull module add the one that increase hull strength and reduce max speed(or the one that give hull resistance bonus). Also getting green/blue/purple helps a lot.

*Rank-9 empire implant

*temporary bonus for +10 to hull

Its no rocket science, all you need is the allmighty skill to read module tooltips. but the thing is that empire frigs are too strong is true.

So why the hell guard frig should have 2 turrets less if engi frig can get same resistance as guard…??? What’s the point in having guard frig then…?

Also i believe that Survivability rating does not take into account the 100 res bonus from special ability.

Guard active modules are awesome: pulsar/engine slower/missile shield

Also i believe that Survivability rating does not take into account the 100 res bonus from special ability.

Guard active modules are awesome: pulsar/engine slower/missile shield

Correct! And in the same way “Survivability rating does not take into account” the regen bonus from the hailing drones of engi frigs…So once again…

why the hell guard frig should have 2 turrets less if engi frig can get same resistance as guard…??? What’s the point in having guard frig then…?

Something need to be fixed here…Engi frigs look to have same survuvability and resistance in game and definetely same chanes to survive, as the guard ones…so why the hell should they keep 6 turrets…They should remove 2 turrets from the engi frig too i suppose

Just giving Engi frigates comparable stats to an LR Frigate would go a long way to fixing the problem in my opinion; it would mean the Engi cannot afford to get into a brawl, even with its shiny healing auras.

Correct! And in the same way “Survivability rating does not take into account” the regen bonus from the hailing drones of engi frigs…So once again…

why the hell guard frig should have 2 turrets less if engi frig can get same resistance as guard…??? What’s the point in having guard frig then…?

Something need to be fixed here…Engi frigs look to have same survuvability and resistance in game and definetely same chanes to survive, as the guard ones…so why the hell should they keep 6 turrets…They should remove 2 turrets from the engi frig too i suppose

Frigates: Guard

* Survivability (hull and shields combined) for all frigates reduced by 15%.

* Speed reduced by 5%.

* Removed additional resistance to all kinds of damage (previously 15%).

* Reduced main weapon damage bonus to 25% (previously 75%).

* Guard modules distance bonus reduced to 25% (previously 50%).

23 april 2013 : Guard has been nerfed with a tractor only 1 day after the 0.8.0. But when i look closely, nothing about engineers since 1 month. 

There was a reason for that nerf, because when 0.8 came out guard frigs 4 turrets were compensated with weapon damage bonus, and had insane durability.

About Engy frigs i think, that Empire ones should be a bit nerfed.