Is this intended?

Today i got a lot of 2 squads vs my squad. it would be a 4 man and a 2 man going vs my 3 man. I think this is bad because you can have 2 experienced pilots who don’t have to vs a squad. 

IE Milf and base going against 4 randoms. Very bad idea.

Anyways, is this a bug or is this intended? 

Yes

Plural of man is men.

Squad changes.

I guess arctic is out of the squad

Squad changes.

okay cuz it says that there isn’t gonna be more than 1 squad per team and there’s 2 on the opposite team in that screeny. 

I guess arctic is out of the squad

you wish kosty, but your guard will have to stay useless when vsing our squad.

you wish kosty, but your guard will have to stay useless when vsing our squad.

Seriously are you so incompetent that the only thing you can brag about is having some decent corpmates?  :01414:

Pisses me off sorry.

Seriously are you so incompetent that the only thing you can brag about is having some decent corpmates?  :01414:

Pisses me off sorry.

first off, i’m not bragging. second off, you have not vsed me recently so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Thirdly and lastly, i am the anti frig man of the team and the tackler. While i’m not nearly as good as milf and base, they’re still my friends and i still am an asset to the team. I don’t even know why i’m responding to your foolishness. Perhaps i hope you will stop being rude. 

first off, i’m not bragging. second off, you have not vsed me recently so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Thirdly and lastly, i am the anti frig man of the team and the tackler. While i’m not nearly as good as milf and base, they’re still my friends and i still am an asset to the team. I don’t even know why i’m responding to your foolishness. Perhaps i hope you will stop being rude. 

I’m not being rude, every few posts I see one of your those posts of yours “hurr durr RadiX strong with Base and Mifl hurr durr our squads stomp everything”. 

Second, you are famous for being a cruise engine drone pooper and famous for bragging about winning games using such tactics. I main Tacklers and I admit they take literally zero skill to fly, anyone with two brain cells are farming maniac medals with Bears and Hyenas in T3.

I’m not being rude, every few posts I see one of your those posts of yours “hurr durr RadiX strong with Base and Mifl hurr durr our squads stomp everything”. 

Second, you are famous for being a cruise engine drone pooper and famous for bragging about winning games using such tactics. I main Tacklers and I admit they take literally zero skill to fly, anyone with two brain cells are farming maniac medals with Bears and Hyenas in T3.

You forgot to mention that he’s famous for winning because Base and Milf carry him, and that they are seal-clubbing. The only time I ever see the three of them play is during US primetime, which is when T3 is populated with almost exclusively n00bs. Never do I see them play during EU or RU primetime, nor do I ever see them play T5.

So ArcTic, stop with your “hurr durr Radix is great herp derp”, because almost none of the games I see you play require skill to win.

To quote AtcTic from general chat “T4 T5 for Aces, T3 Is for pro elites”

okay maybe i am blind to my bragging and don’t know it. I’ll look into it. 

to be a good tackler, you need skill. 

You forgot to mention that he’s famous for winning because Base and Milf carry him, and that they are seal-clubbing. The only time I ever see the three of them play is during US primetime, which is when T3 is populated with almost exclusively n00bs. Never do I see them play during EU or RU primetime, nor do I ever see them play T5.

So ArcTic, stop with your “hurr durr Radix is great herp derp”, because almost none of the games I see you play require skill to win.

this sounds like something a seal would say. 

To quote AtcTic from general chat “T4 T5 for Aces, T3 Is for pro elites”

t4 and t5 are overstocked with Aces who go to the wrong beacon. I play t3 because of that and 200+ ping and packet loss in t5. 

If you look, ESB, WPK and OWL are other elite corporations and largely play t3. 

If you have a beef with me, message me in a private message. I will not get into an open fight on the forums. 

Have a nice day. :) 

t4 and t5 are overstocked with Aces who go to the wrong beacon. I play t3 because of that and 200+ ping and packet loss in t5. 

And when was the last time you played T5? Exactly, too long ago for any of us (or you for that matter) to remember.

T5 (at least in EU primetime) is full of veterans and skilled pilots.

If you look, ESB, WPK and OWL are other elite corporations and largely play t3. 

Note that these are all EU/RU corps, who play at a time of day where T3 isn’t made up of primarily n00bs.

Those are not North American corporations, when you fly t3 it is filled with unleveled mk1 silent foxes,phoboses raptors, which die befor you lock on them, there are more good pilots in t5 in those hours than anywhere else

Note that these are all EU/RU corps, who play at a time of day where T3 isn’t made up of primarily n00bs.

I play mostly on the US timezone because I don’t sleep well and the difference is indeed huge compared to when I’ve played in the EU evening… Games in the US timezone are much softer and smaller, and the only ones hard to win are the ones facing an US squad (basically Arch or Mifl+Base farming on T3) on an US server. The rest are games against random corps or IT4LY who usually gives good fight at that hours.

tried it today. it’s still full of Aces.

(my cap kill was stolen at last second i did 96.7% of the damage) 

post-246292-0-75050000-1435793091.jpg

tried it today. it’s still full of Aces.

(my cap kill was stolen at last second i did 96.7% of the damage) 

1 game doesn’t count as trying it. Play at least 3 or 4 games at this hour and tell me there are less n00bs in T3.

1 game doesn’t count as trying it. Play at least 3 or 4 games at this hour and tell me there are less n00bs in T3.

i’m on my second game and second win. 

Speaking of mothership

Speaking of mothership

Since THE CORP is no more he might be new RaidX Community Manager.