Is this game still in Beta?

That moment when you find yourself having to test everything all over again, and complain about balance… feels like beta.

I don’t think there is a game that isn’t in beta. Unless its no longer getting patched and dead, I would venture to say every game is a beta whether claimed to be or not. 

But they claimed this game left beta a year or so ago. There was a special event surrounding this. So the official answer is no, it is not a beta anymore.

7 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I don’t think there is a game that isn’t in beta. Unless its no longer getting patched and dead, I would venture to say every game is a beta whether claimed to be or not. 

But they claimed this game left beta a year or so ago. There was a special event surrounding this. So the official answer is no, it is not a beta anymore.

> 2013

> year or so ago

It’s just their monetization model ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

055f29e58589a287a22cd6e60abff635.png

[@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) You must be some sort of time traveler to remember those days. Beware the organization. El Psy Kangaroo.

[@OmegaFighter](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243905-omegafighter/) Yea, that’s an unfortunate coincidence. I never intended it to be that way though. It’s self-deprecating sarcasm, urbandictionary. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

On 4/29/2017 at 6:01 PM, MightyHoot said:

> 2013

> year or so ago

It’s just their monetization model ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Its been that long… Wow Time flys…

I will only be happy, once this game reaches the Omega state!