Is there data on ingame items?

I couldn’t decompile LUA script so decided to screw it and just go for simple spreadsheet with changeable passive slots/implant bonus. Spreadsheet is mostly done (apart from data) and all I have left to do is add/paste functions to quite a lot of cells manually because Google Spreadsheet is being dumb.

However is there anywhere I could get my hands on updated item/ship data? Two sites I found didn’t have their data updated for a year so I’m left with having to look them up ingame, which doesn’t show data for full synergy ships and I can only see Mk.1~Mk.4 bonuses only when I buy Mk.1 module and hover over ‘upgrade’ button.

You can hover your mouse over each of the bars that light up for a synergy level. That gives you information on what the upgrade to that level does.

As for the rest, I’m afraid I have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

You can hover your mouse over each of the bars that light up for a synergy level. That gives you information on what the upgrade to that level does.

As for the rest, I’m afraid I have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

Thanks.

For modules you can see module stat change by hovering the mouse on ‘upgrade’ button if they’re below max upgrade level.

nvm hovering over ‘buy’ button works too.

I’ve asked one of the moderators here if there’s a possibility of getting such information, for development purposes (say building a ship fitter with the ability to share builds etc), but I got no response so far. Manually collecting the data is tedious because there’s a lot of it and it can change with patches (and manual modifications are prone to errors). So yeah, kinda disappointed, so I dropped the project.

I’ve asked one of the moderators here if there’s a possibility of getting such information, for development purposes (say building a ship fitter with the ability to share builds etc), but I got no response so far. Manually collecting the data is tedious because there’s a lot of it and it can change with patches (and manual modifications are prone to errors). So yeah, kinda disappointed, so I dropped the project.

Same reason why I switched to spreadsheet. I’m more than half way through but I still need ship data (max and 0 synergy) as well as implementing implant/booster bonus. Either way real life’s kicking in soon so I guess I’ll take my time.