Is there any way to get mk III without being in another faction?

So I just started playing today and I had a few queries I wasn’t too sure about.

First off I noticed you need reputation with particular corporations to get the mk III gear to equip your ship with. Which I’m assuming you can only be part of one at a time leading me to believe, with me being part of the Raid contracts for Jericho that the only thing I can get mk III is the assault railgun (which i tried and didnt like in anyway compared to the plasma cannons). So I was wondering if there was any way to get mk III upgrades for other things like modules or different weapons without having to change my faction. I like the Jericho ships and I enjoy playing as them but I don’t really see why I’m bound to only one weapon that I can get the upgraded version for.

The only other way to get MK III weapons without having faction reputation, is paying for the premium versions. Premium verisons are the exact same are MK III, but obviously cost actual money.

The only other way to get MK III weapons without having faction reputation, is paying for the premium versions. Premium verisons are the exact same are MK III, but obviously cost actual money.

Bawww, i was kinda hoping this game wasn’t going to be pay to win… lol.

Just exchange standards for creds. For example, I think T2 weps are 382k or 1000 credits. I think you could get 1k credits for 400k if my math is right, so it’s really not that much of a difference.

Just exchange standards for creds. For example, I think T2 weps are 382k or 1000 credits. I think you could get 1k credits for 400k if my math is right, so it’s really not that much of a difference.

From what i can see that only works one way and its trading in the credits for the ingame currency. I dont think you can trade in the currency you earn for the credits.

I wouldn’t say it is that extreme. Though MKIII is better than MKII, it is far from a game breaking difference. Just mouse over the stats to see. Still, if you have your hearts set on having the best plasma, I would suggest you switch over to Federation. Yes they don’t look as sweet as Jericho, but there are pros and cons to everything.

uh is everyone completely forgetting about “overcharged” and more important “experimental” weapons that are obtained via loot system? experimental items are better than anything you can buy but it will probably take quite a long time to find items for all the slots you want to fill.

uh is everyone completely forgetting about “overcharged” and more important “experimental” weapons that are obtained via loot system? experimental items are better than anything you can buy but it will probably take quite a long time to find items for all the slots you want to fill.

True, but those are drop only. There is no way to directly buy them. For the 15 hours I’ve played of Star Conflict so far, I’ve only come across three pieces of over charged equipment.

Got a Experimental T2 Pulse laser yesterday :Dwop .

If you want all Mk III equipment you will need to lvl all factions. As for this being pay to win it isn’t. Pay to win is paying for more power that you cannot get while playing the game.

PS: You can change contracts to get other factions equipment

So I was wondering if there was any way to get mk III upgrades for other things like modules or different weapons without having to change my faction. I like the Jericho ships and I enjoy playing as them but I don’t really see why I’m bound to only one weapon that I can get the upgraded version for.

Write to the support, they might offer you a full kit of unlocked everything for nothing and place you at the top of every ranking system even without spending time! The instant win button all you kiddos have always wanted.

No more changing faction to unnlock equipment. No need to fly in order to get better! Instant best everywhere!

You should really try it, that pack is epic!

Write to the support, they might offer you a full kit of unlocked everything for nothing and place you at the top of every ranking system even without spending time! The instant win button all you kiddos have always wanted.

No more changing faction to unnlock equipment. No need to fly in order to get better! Instant best everywhere!

You should really try it, that pack is epic!

Not sure where I was claiming to wanting the game to be insta-win. Actually if you had read my posts I just wanted a way to unlock the other gear without having to pay real money, regardless of the effort involved. I enjoy the game but the fact im so limited to my choices is not exactly great.

Lets be honest nobody likes a pay to win game, regardless of how fun it is.

Good thing it isn’t pay to win then. You can more than put up a decent fight with mk2 or even mk1 equipment, the mk3/premium equipment aren’t that much stronger.

As you’ve said you can get the mk3 weapons and other equipment by signing a contract with a different faction until you get high enough rank with them. You can sign a Empire contract (legion or wardens) and still fly your Jericho ships, some contracts (one or two per faction) requires you to use a ship for that faction but apart from that nothing stops you from still flying Jericho ships.

Not sure where I was claiming to wanting the game to be insta-win. Actually if you had read my posts I just wanted a way to unlock the other gear without having to pay real money, regardless of the effort involved. I enjoy the game but the fact im so limited to my choices is not exactly great.

Lets be honest nobody likes a pay to win game, regardless of how fun it is.

Well, that’s no pay to win. You can switch faction whenever you like, and that’s free (you pay ingame currency for a switch, but no “gold”).

So yes, at the beginning you have to choose wisely your faction, because it determines the ships and the weapons you’re gonna get. But once you have the ships you want, you can switch to another faction to get the upgraded gear.

That’s a fantastic way of giving this game a bigger lifetime. The longer you play, the better gear you get.

Well, that’s no pay to win. You can switch faction whenever you like, and that’s free (you pay ingame currency for a switch, but no “gold”).

So yes, at the beginning you have to choose wisely your faction, because it determines the ships and the weapons you’re gonna get. But once you have the ships you want, you can switch to another faction to get the upgraded gear.

That’s a fantastic way of giving this game a bigger lifetime. The longer you play, the better gear you get.

Im just curious though, if you level up one faction and have access to its gear, and then you sign a contract with another faction to get access to that gear. Do you still keep the ability to purchase the equipment from the first faction you joined as you still have the level in it?

A pay to win game is not the same things as a game where you can shortcut to items with money. You could get everything with in game currency it would just take time to get the reputation.

Im just curious though, if you level up one faction and have access to its gear, and then you sign a contract with another faction to get access to that gear. Do you still keep the ability to purchase the equipment from the first faction you joined as you still have the level in it?

yes

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=FAQ