Is there a A1MA 17 module for the Wazgot ?

Hello, I started replaying this game after a while. Does the wazgot have a A1MA17 mod as it  goes into the higher development.  I have the A1MA13 that keeps  it from being flanked from the rear. Problem is once it goes further past the tier 12 the  A1MA13 becomes unavailable in that configuration. There is no A1MA17 which it really needs , unless  I am missing something?. Thanks

No, there is no A1MA  on other levels. I’m surprised you find it useful at all, for me its genuine waste of slot due to low damage, low projectile speed, low range and blind spotting.

For Wazgot’s self defence at max ranks, you’ll be better with Energy Converter (it require aiming, but damage it can cause is significant), Gravi-Wave (no aim, less useful on open maps but killer on closed ones) or Battle Station (universal camping module that can do quite a damage when upgraded to kinetic guns. It targets invisible units as well)

Thanks Rob, The energy  converter is great, I use that on mine also.   The Gravi wave is next on my list.   The A1Ma was good to me  when foes get behind the wazy away from the energy converter ray. Without out it my wazy gets slaughtered. I will try the Gravi wave and the station,  if all else fails my wazy will stay in the 12 lol. 

The A1MA was even better when It was a short Aimbot module.

59 minutes ago, Rakza said:

The A1MA was even better when It was a short Aimbot module.

wait, when was that? how did it work?

4 minutes ago, evo888 said:

wait, when was that? how did it work?

At the release of Open Space v1.0.0 

The Module was a Multipurpose module that was AutoAiming the locked target for small duration.

But “Interceptors” complained.

So they nerfed it. And that was still not enough.

So they reworked it in some kind of MonoTarget Pulsar.

Then it has been transformed into some kind of Low Cost Auto-Turret that hit nothing, suffer from blindspot and module positionning.

2 minutes ago, Rakza said:

The Module was a Multipurpose module that was AutoAiming the locked target for small duration.

Then it has been transformed into some kind of Low Cost Auto-Turret that hit nothing, suffer from blindspot and module positionning.

so accurate ^^

As far as I remember, 

That was the first and still is the only “Offensive Multipurpose” module in the game.

Destroyer’s Plasma and Blaster Turrets are also multipurpose but for Destroyers only, so they don’t really count.

Edit : Missile Reload can go die, Alien Ships aren’t standard Ships.

I remember how cool it looked when you had its monopulsar state active at the same time as the pulsar. Its autoaim state made it way too powerful on ion emitter gunships.

16 hours ago, Rakza said:

this game in a nutshell

20 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Its \ *Insert Effect*  made it way too powerful on *Insert Weapon*  gunships.

Hold on.

Time to invest in this meme format.

On 10.5.2018 at 10:18 PM, Rakza said:

On 10.5.2018 at 10:20 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

so accurate ^^

joho+ – it’s been nerfed to death ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) been – no use whatsoever do not spend resources  …

I used it for beacon denial when I fly an interceptor. I don’t have a computer that can keep up with my reflexes so it helps a bit.

Wait, are you suggesting, that you are too fast for your computer? xD

14 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Wait, are you suggesting, that you are too fast for your computer? xD

Crazy but yes. My frame rate runs average of 23 and i play on foreign servers. Max FPS is 30 because if I go above, the computer freezes. Some maps have my FPS at around 8.
I tried a friend’s gaming computer and my aim and reaction time was comparably better. [@Scar6](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/34841-scar6/)