Is it Mk4 or Mk5?!?!

I just stumbled upon this player during a recent PvP match and found it quite odd that his weapons changed from Mk4 to Mk5 while he was piloting the same ship. Bug? Hax? Or am I just hallucinating?

post-242418-0-09997400-1417717146.jpg

I think it wasn’t the same ship. He probably died once and brought back another ship instead which had purple gun. You are hallucinating.

the explanation of entersprite sounds reasonable especially as the player is in respawn and has similiar ships with him

Yes.  Plus, there’s really no way at all to do what you are suggesting.  So he must have died and respawned.  That screenshot looks about halfway through the game, too, so that’s perfectly reasonable.  If the game had just started, I might say otherwise, but nothing looks weird after seeing his fleet.

I think it wasn’t the same ship. He probably died once and brought back another ship instead which had purple gun. You are hallucinating.

honestly it sure looks that way  :005j:

What I am most concerned about in this post is not the weapon.

It’s who +1’d the OP…

I think what happened is he did damage to you in two separate ships. He probably did damage to you in one, then died, respawned, and did damage in another.

Makes sense. I guess that’s probs what happened. Xp