IS ESB FARMING YOU?

What do you think?

Edit: Fixed to fit the purpose of the poll

Dear devs, scissors is OP. Please nerf. Rock is fine.

Sincerely

- Paper

The better question is… who or what are / ist ESB ? A Corp?  

Ja, Russian Corp.

I ROFL At the Paper/Rock/Scissors LOL

+1 Yes, Superior Team play !

Hey hey, no ESB Votes!

ESB is farming me! Voted yes. I’m primary target of other ESB squad… Always… :frowning:

i am for a Prohibition of Teamspeak or Ventrilo…it is unfair against random players!!! :facepalm:

They never did with me. If i met them, they focused palyers as coordinated squad nothing more. They are a deadly 4 player meatball. But if you get a team with a good squad too you can take them out. They rule random teams, because they have mostly no coordination.

NASA corp got permission from the CEO to target ESB. Not just for the hell of it, cause were trying to form an alliance with them. But still, kill them on sight. they ruin my ego. 

Problem with UCC is its basic concept is to ally everyone (give or take) Means no enemies.

This is a tactical loss rather then a tactical gain, the advantage of being at war or neutral with anyone is that

you have more space to conquer, if this is the case you in return have more to gain from conquest. Thus

you have rapid expansion effects like Rome, etc. there for allying does nothing but get you conquered.

There is an old saying

Empires are not build on peace and trade, but upon the sword.

Julius Caesar

And? Does it mean that ESB and allied corps will concer the entire universe and all other corps and random players will never stand a chance? You need to pick one faction and fight. So all you need is to build up an equal force.

I dont know about the point of this poll at all. In fact i think it is a bit offense against ESB as corp.

lol… i think this boosted ESB because now people know to fear them.  : 

i never heard of them… but now i know to watch out for them. 

ALL FEAR ESB!

lol… i think this boosted ESB because now people know to fear them.  : 

i never heard of them… but now i know to watch out for them. 

wtf is this poll for? they are just a corp…at the end of the day it is everybody is farming everybody…red is dead and dead is good!

This pool was started because of an effect that happen in the game.

This effect can possibly take place again, But we needs lots of votes for this to be accurate, as ESB are active on forum and can be changing the poll.

In essence, The issue is as folllows

In general all esb players are rank 12+, a lot 15

At release of tier 5, they instant gear and buy tier 15 ships, With full blues they will farm everyone, which will overgear them on the other people.

This will vastly break the tier 5 farming, and cause the end game content (tier 5) To be dead, like it is now… And this is because of the general idea

that ESB is easily farming everyone, thus no one except (the upper geared corps like Evo, Alpha, Sky) Queing…

The purpose of this polll comes in here, to see if this is truth, and if it is to petition to remove all of their 13+ Reputation forcing all members of the game

to start on rank 12 at release of tier 5 so all are equally shipped and geared.

In short, Its basically to prevent any unfair advantages that happened because X players have been farming pvp/pve for X duration

this is what happens when you keep changing the game in drastic ways, usualy for the worst, and never wipe.
the poor getting poorer and the rich will forever be on top.

this is why even as a CBT im only rank 8 in federation and have a bit over 2 days ingame.

i saw this coming.

not bothering.

316ogw7.jpg

If those are the same ESB i saw yesterday playing and disconnecting from the game because it wasn’t going exactly their way then no… i’d say they are rather mediocre.

The same for the guys from Pulse, one Varakien or whatever he’s named actually bothered to convo me after a match because i shot at him… 

A very funny guy, all happy that he shot me down twice and won a medal but didn’t notice that by the time he gave the kill shots i had helped hold a crucial point in the map, had more kills and assists then he and we won by a confortable margin.

Well… i may be a baddie like he says, but i still won the match, and the following ones too. :smiley:

Point of the story, just because people are in a clan, or in this case clans with people from whatever stage of testing does not mean they are good or better or whatever, they just have the advantage of playing longer and playing longer does not mean by a longshot that they are good.

In some cases they aren’t.

Hard to get farmed by them if i cant play >.>

The same for the guys from Pulse, one Varakien or whatever he’s named actually bothered to convo me after a match because i shot at him…

We will discuss this with our officers! By the way, it would be nice, if you won’t set this behaviour of one single player as a behaviour for the whole corp. And it would be nice, if you would contact one of the officers personally before starting to ruin our name in forums. Thanx!

@ Uhmari: I agree that Loyality should be capped at rank 12 to give everyone the same chances to start into t5, but I wouldn’t specify this on those ESB-Guys. Finally it is not their fault, that they had the chance to get up to rank 15!