Iridium limit

Is there a 20 Iridium earning limit per day? I have earned lot more than 20 per day but amount does not grove more than 20 per day.

Is there a 20 Iridium earning limit per day? I have earned lot more than 20 per day but amount does not grove more than 20 per day.

There is a limit, so called cool-down time. However, you do not receive this Iridium, it’s meant for corporations only.

So, not a bug.

So reward “win 1 batlle” Earn 5 Iridiums is a lie? In loot that you found 15,20,30 Iridiums is deceptive too.

Yes, it is a lie, but only if you are part of a corporation. The corporation allows you to gain more materials, but will suck up all your contract contract iridium.

Do you talk about iridium from contracts?

Do you talk about iridium from contracts?

He does.

Yes, it is a lie, but only if you are part of a corporation. The corporation allows you to gain more materials, but will suck up all your contract contract iridium.

So what are these materials i supposed to get from my Corporation?

So what are these materials i supposed to get from my Corporation?

You are meant to give them to your corporation, not the other way around.

±-> if your corp as reach the maximum limit of iridium you’ll collect more than 20 per day (at least that something i never notice maybe that has been changed during update) all iri you get from lot or os goes directly to your own account

±-> if your corp as reach the maximum limit of iridium you’ll collect more than 20 per day (at least that something i never notice maybe that has been changed during update) all iri you get from lot or os goes directly to your own account

Really? :slight_smile:

Hmm, that’s… logical, I guess.