Iridium Girder

What are iridium girders? They’re supposedly in my rewards for finishing a mission. 

What are iridium girders? They’re supposedly in my rewards for finishing a mission. 

cought* pre-release for Dreadnoughts * cough…

Where is Jasan with his conspiracy theories when he is needed…

^^ ok well that’s good to know. 

cought* pre-release for Dreadnoughts * cough…

You should go to the doctor. I had a friend with that bad cough and died 3 days after.

dude, especially if he’s coughting. coughting is much worse than coughing. it’s like coughing except with a t and it can be deadly. 

pssft - dont tell anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Iridium girder is obviously one of the parts for a dreadnought alongside these “batteries” I’ve been getting. Note the name of the employer too?

**here is where I’m getting them:

JfB8UAX.jpg

What if…

these Forward Fleet missions are the only way to get the materials for crafting Dreadnoughts? Much like contracts are the only way to get loyalty reliably.

/conspiracy

I just hope they’re not too grindy to get. I want a dreadnought xd

I just hope they’re not too grindy to get.

3 Months to grind for a Secret Project ship. Dreadnoughts are much, much bigger. Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheueheueheueheueh…

Don’t worry, they will launch a “Dreadnought” package, will plenty of materials only for 1999 GS apiece !!

You should go to the doctor. I had a friend with that bad cough and died 3 days after.

It wasn’t the cough, it was the 18 months your friend had already waited.

What if…

these Forward Fleet missions are the only way to get the materials for crafting Dreadnoughts? Much like contracts are the only way to get loyalty reliably.

/conspiracy

Don’t post such things. You may give them ideas! Wait, they don’t read the english forum, nevermind.

I just hope they’re not too grindy to get. I want a dreadnought xd

Hello I’d like to introduce you to Star Conflict. We are a space shooter, pay to grind less game. We’re going to make you wait 18 months for a big reward. The best part, you can now spend literally 100s of hours in our kind of open space mode to get random bullshit for your big reward. To make people complain less you can gamble your money away to see if you can grind less for this big reward. Also, we are not going to impliment a trade system. Why, well because then your corp could pool recourses and you could all enjoy the big reward in a fraction of the time.

Thanks for playing, and have fun grinding till your eye balls bleed star dust.

Hello I’d like to introduce you to Star Conflict… 

Thanks for playing, and have fun grinding till your eye balls bleed star dust.

I LoL’d.