Iridium Frozen

Hi i have a real bad issue with Iridium as when i collect it in game my balance is always the same of 191 this has been like this for many months now and is annoying at the most and also unfair as i can not upgrade my items like everybody else :frowning: feeling sad as i dont want to give up playing this game and highly reccomend this game to many freinds and gamers i hope this can be fixed soon and thanks for giving the time to read this thanks YorkshirePud

post-258445-0-95063700-1466164503.jpg

post-258445-0-36129000-1466164509.jpg

this iridium 5/20 goes to corp bank not to you directly

You should also know, if you already have maxed corporate Iridium (50000), you will not receive it yourself either!

the key part is where it says: “corporation iridium”. You are not the first and wont be the last posting in forums for this.

Ok so im never gonna be able to gather iridium again ? iriduim for corp only :frowning: so how is one meant to upgarde stuff this is really the end of sc i think for me :frowning:

Ok so im never gonna be able to gather iridium again ? iriduim for corp only :frowning: so how is one meant to upgarde stuff this is really the end of sc i think for me :frowning:

1. there has been always ways of getting iridium/artifacts and it will maintain that way.

2. the corp iridium was implemented LONG ago (about a year?) and its an ADDITION to all other ways of obtaining iridium.

3. you can get iridium for yourself by: looting mk4 upgrade kits in trophy search of PVP/PVE/Coop and salvage them (as usual), looting iridium items in trophy search, salvaging mk4 kits you already own, salvaging mk4 modules, looting iridium items from containers in open space (mainly dropped by aliens), receiving corporation rewards for owning a sector (while winning a PVP game).

Im impressed you dont know about this even that youve been playing SC for a big while.