Ion Beam Gap?

Im noticing way…way too many skills are able to be learned, but none of them activate or availbe in shop.

Ion beam gap I had chosen, but the thing isnt available anywhere. Same with alot of other skills. If there are Reqs can you show them plz?

A mi también me pasa.

Al principio pensé que sería por la nave, pero veo que no.

could i get that in english plz…

ah hes saying me too, So yea. please explain whats up with the skills

ussualy higher skill/tech is for later tier ship… you start get useful gimmick at T2 ussualy…

also obviously… passive tech like energy eficiency or flight speed doesnt have modules…

so does anyone know how th hell ot use this weapon? theres no req on it still. so…yea.

IonBeamRay.jpg

Type : Active Module , Target

Tech [Energy] : Ion Beam Gap 1/1

Item [Tier III] : Ion-Beam ray Tec3 Mk1

Function : Target cease for function for 5 sec.

Add : EN use 104 , Range 2250 , cooldown 34 sec.

supposed this thing “Stun” your target ship for 5 sec…

IonBeamRay.jpg

Type : Active Module , Target

Tech [Energy] : Ion Beam Gap 1/1

Item [Tier III] : Ion-Beam ray Tec3 Mk1

Function : Target cease for function for 5 sec.

Add : EN use 104 , Range 2250 , cooldown 34 sec.

supposed this thing “Stun” your target ship for 5 sec…

I know how it works…Never said I didint .

I want to know is HOW do i get to use it, I wasted xp to learn this but its not even available? its not a mod its not a skill i dont get it, where is it

Its the same thing for the bokas system. the text has absolutly nothing to do with the shop. They list skills but dont tell you what “item” you need to use it

it obviously module (the place you push shortcut 1 2 3 4 in battle) , to use it target your victim (Press R till it “lock on”) then get in range and push the button…

now the problem… aside you need T3 Ship for use it… this thing for what type of ship? ussualy things like this for interceptors… but who knows if that for Fighter or Frigate…

indeed we lack description for what ship each item

-edit-

ok… im found it, interceptor T3… someone Lock Down entire of my fighter with this

it obviously module (the place you push shortcut 1 2 3 4 in battle) , to use it target your victim (Press R till it “lock on”) then get in range and push the button…

now the problem… aside you need T3 Ship for use it… this thing for what type of ship? ussualy things like this for interceptors… but who knows if that for Fighter or Frigate…

indeed we lack description for what ship each item

-edit-

ok… im found it, interceptor T3… someone Lock Down entire of my fighter with this

t is in “interceptor” tech tree, but this modul is for fighter, couldnt use it on interceptor, jus for fighter, both T3

UPDATE:

fir 5 sec it should disable systems of target, what systems exactly? cuz after i use that skill, target still moving,

he still move because the inertia.

Randomly or better dependant of the module/weapon closest to you. Engines, booster, rockest, weapons etc… Also entire ship can be disabled.