Ion Beam acts as an Immobility Cannon to Transports

It is a bug, his issue number is 0049609

I have only one question: why I not see any logs ?

I have only one question: why I not see any logs ?

I will provide them, i’ll dig out the original log or replicate it later as i’m out of time now. Honestly didn’t think they’d be needed as it seems not to be a client issue

May be you will repeat issue and will create new logs?

May be you will repeat issue and will create new logs?

no problem, easier than trawling the logs to find the relevant ones

Skula - I have repeated the bug and attached logs. For information on the other log entries, Police turrets fired on me, i used regeneration modules, Aegis system and diffusion shield and I killed one cartel pilot.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8659)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8660)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8661)

Fighter weapon Ion Cannon stops transports dead. Don’t think it should, I have attached a video to show this happening.

To reproduce bug, take any fighter with Ion cannons and find the transport that comes from colony hub gate in New Eden and passes near the station entrance before departing at control post. Kill the guard ship and then watch as your lasers keep it stationary.

no this is not a bug.

When pirates attack transports, the guards fly away to fight pirates and the transport stops and waits for the guards to catch up. 

i’m guessing it’s waiting for it’s defenders to attack you. 

no this is not a bug.

When pirates attack transports, the guards fly away to fight pirates and the transport stops and waits for the guards to catch up. 

i’m guessing it’s waiting for it’s defenders to attack you. 

as i’ve said, the guard ship is dead. It starts moving once either you or the guard ship die, this cannon stops it moving after that point however like (most) other beam weapons

it’s always stopped when i’ve shot it before too since beta. i don’t consider it a bug at least. 

it’s always stopped when i’ve shot it before too since beta. i don’t consider it a bug at least. 

it makes it too easy for them to be klled, there’s no urgency to ill before the gate

Skula, are the logs okay or do you need more?

Now we don’t need new logs