Invisiblity BUG!!

Ppl can see me when i am cloak with a tackler and also i can see others from their afterburner lights its quite visible and annoying this problem wasn’t here b4 pls fix this ASAP …

(i will upload a photo about it soon)

Thete is a bug in Fire Support. If you get to high up, ship gets stuck…

Best Bug Report 2016

And you want to be GM? :stuck_out_tongue:

Best Bug Report 2016

You r3kt him. 

Anyway, it’s true. I killed many tacklers by seeing their AB light. 

Anyway, it’s true. I killed many tacklers by seeing their AB light. 

I saw it as well, doesn’t justify a skrub bug report. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw it as well, doesn’t justify a skrub bug report. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, then let’s make a good one…

1. Everyone can see cloaked ships’ AB light

2. I expected to be completely invisible.

3. 1 Ship cloaked, one ship looking at it. 

4. If you or someone else is cloaked, you can see its afterburner light like if the ship was uncloaked. This makes the ODG Chameleon pretty useless, as well as other cloaking devices in the game.

5. Always

6. I don’t have it right now, but I assure you this bug exists. 

7. /

8. /

9. /

10. /

Well, then let’s make a good one…

1. Everyone can see cloaked ships’ AB light

2. I expected to be completely invisible.

3. 1 Ship cloaked, one ship looking at it. 

4. If you or someone else is cloaked, you can see its afterburner light like if the ship was uncloaked. This makes the ODG Chameleon pretty useless, as well as other cloaking devices in the game.

5. Always

6. I don’t have it right now, but I assure you this bug exists. 

7. /

8. /

9. /

10. /

• Logs and you receive a hug
  • Logs and you receive a hug

Do you mean these 2 files?

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10992)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10993)

Do you mean these 2 files?

tumblr_mj1eoj9Ay71s5yw3wo1_400.gif

I think omar got a bit mad when I killed him couple of times when he was cloaked…

Not saying I abused or exploited anything… Who would shoot somewhere else “on purpose” ?!

Happens to any cloaked ship regardless. Recons and guards and R14 included.

i am not in mood of jokes there is an awkward bug and its annoying me and also i see all of u PROS noticed it and didnt do anything? now u are talking about my post? i dont care about HOW beeeeeetiful is this thing i just wanna get rid of it …

I think omar got a bit mad when I killed him couple of times when he was cloaked…

Not saying I abused or exploited anything… Who would shoot somewhere else “on purpose” ?!

i only played 2 pvp today and i didnt noticed it before how hell can u managed to kill me enough to piss me off? and also i dont give a hoot to dying if i managed to did my job and atleast killed 2 ppl

Best Bug Report 2016

wyTBWLi.jpg

So apparently “hoot!” Is a word now. Like, “!” And all. So an example sentence would be, “I am so hoot!ing tired.”

nope

it means something if u are an owl which is u are not so no u cant be hooting tired and also even if u are an owl still u cant use it like that…

nope

it means something if u are an owl which is u are not so no u cant be hooting tired and also even if u are an owl still u cant use it like that…

Hoot my shiny metal hoot!

For your information I am indeed an honorary owl. I served my time and had plenty of genetic experiments done on me. I still have to pluck the occasional feather.

the point is … “sigh” nvm can we back to topic pls there is an annoying bug here!

Yes bug is annoying. I eat bug. Bug is gone. :3