Invisible walls

I am not sure of the name of the map. It’s the one with icy asteroids with beacon A inside a big one and beacon B under it. There is invisible walls all around it. Extremly frustrating for Jeri LRF’S torpedos, fly that torp for 7km to have it blow up on one of those walls. That is alot of time and/or dps lost. Less but still frustrating in other classes. Shoot at the guy for a few secondes until you realise there is no “thick” ing sounds and he’s not taking damage. some pro’s take advantage of this against new players.

Alpha 7 Complex. There’s also places where you get stuck inside the rock, and this is a great indicator of those walls as my ship was shown “outside” the wall because the invisible barrier is not exactly in the same spot.

Make a bug report in the proper section and provide screenshots with it!

Before you do them, press F11 twice to get the camera coordinates!

Skula won’t be happy, if you do nothing to help him fix bugs.

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

Make a bug report in the proper section and provide screenshots with it!

Before you do them, press F11 twice to get the camera coordinates!

Skula won’t be happy, if you do nothing to help him fix bugs.

I did not considered that as a bug. Which is why i didn’t made a bug report. I will do it next time i get the map. And thanks for the reminder of cam coordonate. My team will hate me tho… taking the time to fly around the whole freaking asteroid and screenshot’ing every invisible walls. Because it is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

On 9/20/2016 at 6:14 PM, CptDoss said:

I did not considered that as a bug. Which is why i didn’t made a bug report. I will do it next time i get the map. And thanks for the reminder of cam coordonate. My team will hate me tho… taking the time to fly around the whole freaking asteroid and screenshot’ing every invisible walls. Because it is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

When you got your screenshots, post them with camera coordinates and it will get fixed. If you collide, where you clearly shouldn’t or if you can pass through some solid objects, this is a bug or collision detection problem of some sort.