Invisible cursor in fullscreen mode

Hi,

System: Windows 8.1 64  bit,

Desktop resolution: 3840x2160,

In game resolution: 2560x1440,

Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX970,

Cursor is invisible in fullscreen mode.

DPI Scaling Size is set to 200% and this is good setting for my monitor (4k resolution). I dont want to change system settings for 1 game only (this process needs logout, changes everything on desktop). ALL others game works perfectly. ALL OF THEM! Old titles include (2005). Only one game is not working: Star Conflict. :smiley:

Playing in windowed mode is not a option. Like I said changing DPI scalling is not option either.

Guys! When do you do something about it? It is old bug and yes: THIS IS A BUG.
People will buy more 4k monitors in the future, and what? They will not be allowed to play game? Nice future for you guys. :wink:

[DxDiag and logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11150)

…and silence. nothing. null. developers go to sleep :smiley: uncomfortable truth :stuck_out_tongue: I will not longer premium user

…and silence. nothing. null. developers go to sleep :smiley: uncomfortable truth :stuck_out_tongue: I will not longer premium user

Some patience is required, they do not work at weekends and we have monday, so wait a bit.

I’m sure Skula will take care of you as soon as he can.

at last! :smiley: it’s working. :slight_smile: after so many years :stuck_out_tongue: …but why don’t we see any information about this update yet?

anyway thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Set your text scaling size to a custom size, make it 199% (a difference of 1% is all that is needed). You will not notice a difference but magically the cursor will appear in fullscreen! I had to do something like this to fix this kind of problem on my PC. This was at 1080p resolutions by the way, not just limited to 4k :slight_smile:

That was 149%, not 199%. …and it has nothing to do with resolution! In ANY resolution (800x600, 1920x1080, 3842x2160, 61472x25920) when DPI scalling was set to150+% then cursor was gone. ALWAYS!

I thought it was a non standard number that worked