Invasion warp jump and chat-box rendered useless, while still able to play

Bug report:

1.) Description of the problem. What happened?

I went for a stroll in Invasion to get some stuff, you know. I had a Spatial Scanner V equipped to get it. My only goal was to acquire Mysterious Containers.

2.) What did you expected that will happen?

I expected, that I will be able to warp through any warp-gate, especially from Ruined Station (Jericho) to Mendez-IX (Jericho), but I was unable to jump via warp gate! I also expected smooth communication.

When I self-destructed and docked, I got “still in battle” message and it asked me, if I want to return to battle. I clicked yes and I returned to Ruined Station and I was able to chat and warp normally then.

I avoided to use a Cargo Drone, since I was afraid, what might have happened with my loot.

3.) The conditions during the situation?

Normal. No packet loss and normal ping for EU server, except for the mentioned problems!

4.) Further details on the issue.

Before I wanted to jump through that gate in Ruined Station. Shortly before I did, I got a mesage, that I lost a connection with the chat-server.

Unable to jump, but I have received 30 second invulnerability, so all Biomorphs, which followed me, were unable to kill me, unless, when I had to re-initiate a jump process again.

They were still attacking me and noone else, so my friend Ravendark was able to kill them all. You know, bots…

Chat communication was not working at all, on any end. My messages were not confirmed as well, nor did I receive any. Squad invitation notification did not work, when I tried to invite somebody in a group.

5.) Frequency of occurrence.

Happens, whenever I got a very lucky day. Usually, when I carry some exclusive or very rare blueprint for tier V, which I do not yet have.

Also happens, when my loot is exceedingly good and when I am feeling in generous and helping mood to help other players.

In short, servers are cursed! Call an excorcist!

6.) Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where and how to reproduce it).

Logs are provided. They contain all the necessary files.

2 screenshots are provided as well.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1:

start of an initial problem, which probably started this

23rwdn8.png

Screenshot 2:

stuck at the warp gate, while maintaining invulnerability status

14myop2.png

7). If possible, specify the time, when it happened. In this case, we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

It happened around 10-15 minutes, before the last T3 Tournament Cup started. Logs will provide exact time of this issue occuring. Around 08:46 pm or so. It is all in the logs!

My timezone is UTC +2.

8.) Information on the configuration of your computer. (DxDiag)

DxDiag is provided.

9.) The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

I did not use any additional testing at that time, since I was able to play normally, except for the abovementioned problems.

10.) If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

This is the Invasion mode. UTC +2 for my country. Check the logs!

Thank you, Skula1975.

Sincerely,

angry Koromac

It was temporary Internet problems

It was temporary Internet problems

Yes. On your side, not mine.