Invasion ships 5x-10x better than Tier 5

Curious to know if the manager responsible for the creation of Invasion was sent packing for making Invasion ships 2-5 shot ships far above the level required for the zone.  Not only that lack of common sense, pirate swarms that are equal matched for T5 in T3 zones boggles the mind.

Trying to enjoy the game out in open world PvE, but when you cant even do dailies due to stupidity, not on the players part, isn’t fun at all.

-Reduce damage of invading ships by 90% to be inline with player ships, they still attack in 3-4 packs.

-Make safe travel routes thru a zone, clearly marked, so players can go those 5 gates over to do quest.  Already killing time flying a frigate thru 5 maps.

-or opt in option for invasions.

-Don’t let that manager make any more decision regarding game, if they weren’t terminated already.

MMO’s don’t survive if players can’t enjoy the time syncs you place on them.  Losing cargo 5 maps into your travels, oh thats right I could spend more money to reconstruct my ship (I would make more from mats but those mats are floating in space for my 100 death to invasion 2 shot ships).  Check your Steam reviews people want to like the game but don’t recommend it to others due to bad game play.

Well you fooled this player for some RL currency.  Thinking ya’ll had made common sense decisions, only in first tier.  Interesting to see a T5 ship do exact same damage as a T1.  

Well the list of money grab and lack of common sense design could go on for several paragraphs,  but these things are already listed in several player reviews of the game.

Curious to know if the manager responsible for the creation of Invasion was sent packing for making Invasion ships 2-5 shot ships far above the level required for the zone.  Not only that lack of common sense, pirate swarms that are equal matched for T5 in T3 zones boggles the mind.

Trying to enjoy the game out in open world PvE, but when you cant even do dailies due to stupidity, not on the players part, isn’t fun at all.

-Reduce damage of invading ships by 90% to be inline with player ships, they still attack in 3-4 packs.

-Make safe travel routes thru a zone, clearly marked, so players can go those 5 gates over to do quest.  Already killing time flying a frigate thru 5 maps.

-or opt in option for invasions.

-Don’t let that manager make any more decision regarding game, if they weren’t terminated already.

MMO’s don’t survive if players can’t enjoy the time syncs you place on them.  Losing cargo 5 maps into your travels, oh thats right I could spend more money to reconstruct my ship (I would make more from mats but those mats are floating in space for my 100 death to invasion 2 shot ships).  Check your Steam reviews people want to like the game but don’t recommend it to others due to bad game play.

Well you fooled this player for some RL currency.  Thinking ya’ll had made common sense decisions, only in first tier.  Interesting to see a T5 ship do exact same damage as a T1.  

Well the list of money grab and lack of common sense design could go on for several paragraphs,  but these things are already listed in several player reviews of the game.

I suppose you are talking about aliens or biomorphs. Those are designed so a single ship cannot face them and win. You need a squad to kill biomorphs, and a good squad. They are the toughest enemy out there.

Pirate levels are ok, and a pirate group can be dealt by a ship of the same level of the map.

Also, nobody forces you to go 5 sectors in a slow frigate, you can use recons and move much faster to complete daily missions.

HELL NO !

You want invasion to be easy win. If a single ship is able to clean the whole map by itself, where’s the fun ?

The pressure which force you to carefully look around you is part of this mode. Remove the damage from enemy and you will destroy it.

And I must disagree with you. Frigates easily kill a pack of pirates. And Inties are fast enough to outmaneuver them. 

You just have to don’t attack a pack of 20 pirates alone…

No. Pirates are easy to wipe out with a good frig. That and cargo space is the only reason to bring them.  If pirates are any easier you will never see a fig in invasion.