[INVASION] Resource Map

YAY!!

Finished control post map, please share your ideas on the new look and if it meets your needs!

Further sectors will be made in same manner unless you give me a better idea!

Nice job on Control Post  map. Not Command Post

fixxed it, thx man

Yep, there is 21 Cargo drones in total, 3 on central zone (missed the name, sorry) and 6 for each faction

So far I have found 6 for federation and I’m going to upload new map today, not finished, but one step closer…

Actually distribution is not equal, Empire has 7 and Jericho has 5. Good hunting. :wink:

Knotton you shoulda mentioned this on ts, I would of been helping you with it already.

This project might get horribly crazy if the devs start “balancing”, i.e. moving things around.

However I am happy to help and I will take note of any missions specific objectives in Jericho Space as and when I find them.

I already have a list of all (as far as I know) the cargo drones in Jericho space.

For the minerals, I currently consider it entirely random, and that it will take out part of the fun if it isn’t.  So I will not help to note down these probabilities.

Weekend is over, back to work…

If devs move things around, people using the map can always leave info and I will check and edit the map accordingly

As per minerals I’m sure they aren’t random.

But its not like specific rock yelds specific loot. The point of mineral map is purely to aid resource farming, so if you are looking for metal plates you won’t go to a sector that is dominated by osmium ;]

There’s a cargo drone in Procesing Ring next to the warp gato to Cobalt Mines, in case you missed it. 

There’s a cargo drone in Procesing Ring next to the warp gato to Cobalt Mines, in case you missed it. 

Screenshot would be nice, because I’ve never noticed that one either and just went to check and couldn’t find one?

PS: As to what we discussed on page one, I did find out why I couldn’t see the numbers on the in-game map: they only show up if the ship in your active slot is of a lower rank.

I only get credit items or very rarely basic craftables in research lab even if I destroy whole mobs of pirates. Is it my luck?

Also the valuable resource/ore only gives me 100 credits. It’s like a troll…

mandy%2Bp.jpg

When is federation space going to be complete? Haven’t seen update in long time

Family problems, work and lack of free time…

I’m hoping for a couple hours for myself this weekend, hopefully I’ll be able to mop it up a bit, have tons of data to be processed

Topic not dead! ;]

great job Knotton, continue your great work!

would love to know what Alien enemies are in each sector, including Biomorphs, Alien Drones, Defilers, Elite/Super Alien Units and Cybers (of specifc types. A Cyber Scout and a Cyber Transport are two very different things, and are quite different from a Cyber)

would love to know what Alien enemies are in each sector, including Biomorphs, Alien Drones, Defilers, Elite/Super Alien Units and Cybers (of specifc types. A Cyber Scout and a Cyber Transport are two very different things, and are quite different from a Cyber)

HUUUUGE Necro. 

It’s still applicable, because this is a guide. Also, is this thread still active? At all?

HUUUUGE Necro. 

It’s still applicable, because this is a guide. Also, is this thread still active? At all?

Fairly certain the person who started this stopped updating a long time ago.

*necromancy intensifies*

*necromancy intensifies*

Why? Just why? Leave this poor thread to rest in peace!