Invasion ignores region selection.

When I undock it usually puts me in a region where my ping is very high. I don’t care if anyone is around, I just want to play without lag. Selecting a region should put you in that region. There should also be a region selection menu in the PvE/Invasion window.

Please create a [full](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/) bug report.

The only available Invasion servers are RUS and EU

The only available Invasion servers are RUS and EU

not true! I got 1 U.S. Invasion server. 

not true! I got 1 U.S. Invasion server. 

when? as far as i’ve seen it’s only ever been RU and EU. Error, can you confirm whether a US invasion server is online?

when? as far as i’ve seen it’s only ever been RU and EU. Error, can you confirm whether a US invasion server is online?

I’ve seen the odd US server for invasion, click F8 I think it is in invasion, shows ping and region.

Either way, the selection is preferred is it not?

it was in beta i think but not sure. was a while ago. 

I’ve seen the odd US server for invasion, click F8 I think it is in invasion, shows ping and region.

it’s f11. 

It’s definitely alt+F4

invasion ignores the preferred region, unfortunately. I hate getting constant EU/RU servers in invasion. I have only gotten US servers in invasion once every 5 million sectors or so. I just wish US/EU/RU/SA servers would be prioritized equally in invasion (you have a 25% chance of getting each server).

It is not a bug. Invasion try to find instance of location on the your regional server, but if was found instance on the server in the other region then you will connect to more remote server

Skula, out of interest, how many instances run at once?

Skula, out of interest, how many instances run at once?

Many, but we always try to minimize count of instances.