Intergalactic News Network №8 (108) - 4615.03.18

0b0a7d558df1.png

Intergalactic News Network

All actual galaxy news for you.

Issue №108

b8bad2105487.png

1. Quarantine!

Recently, by United Faction Organization all territories of forerunners sector were declared the quarantine zone. All official flights are denied. Any ship will be recognized as infected and will be immediately destroyed. In parallel with this UFO has been allocated a large sum for retooling one of Emperors bunker, to underground cryogenic vault. Only for a month StarMed did this plan for 92%. Currently mass evacuation of mercenaries has begun. For the UFO funds they will be put into cryogenic cameras, where will stay until the sectors open again. Of course, this is a voluntary case. Mercs may again live a peaceful life, what many of them do. But appear those who nowhere to go. For example Jericho Families started a massive company to call mercs to lay into cameras. Experts say, that they save a lot of resources.

So the UFO hope to solve a number of problems. To save their (mercs) life, to deprive biomorths a constant flow of new resources as mercs of center and their ships, to destroy pirates by the hand of biomorth and for saved funds to build new ships for army, which must stop the invasion.

If you decided to lay into cryogenic sleep, you may contact any StarMed office. Time, which you spend in vault seems you a moment no matter how much had to wait. If you decided to stay, you must remember that are enemies in quarantine zone. Government squads to clean the area won’t deal who you are: adventure seeker, pirate or biomorth. If you decided to return to family and peaceful life, the center leave place for you. When the world again need heroes, you will be contacted. Good luck, mercenaries! Now let’s go to other news.

cd926abdbc11.png

2. A banal pirate attack almost ended in tragedy.

A group of pilots complained to Center that they received wrong award. The case was that they were participants in the tournament which in case of winning or in a row of winnings issued a bonus in galactic standards. When he arrived to his hangar and checked warehouse, pilot didn’t see required  sum. He just complained where there were a group of mercs with such problem. However from the pirate attack to the transport with reward in Orange giant, transporter was delayed. Reward arrived, but a little bit later.

3. Another tricks of virus.

Another one event became. From the mistake of computer, called by non-localized virus of biomorth, there was a loss of data. As the result lost a few registration forms of some participants. There was a rumor that number of forms is limited and not everybody could enter this lists, although server put them in standby mode. But in the center we were assured that this is rumor and local hackers trying to figure out how to protect the server from the tricks of the virus.

4. Secret technologies are in active.

It has long been rumored that the military test their secret technologies on unsuspecting Center pilots. The military always deny any involvement. However recently there were a video one of that experiment appeared in the net. It is seen how Covert Ops passes through the wall, escaping from enemy fire. Still not clear who is responsible for such experiment: Armada, Technologies or little green men?

technologies and little green men refused to cooperate with us, but representatives of Armada said that - quote: “It’s not important who is guilty or insured, the main is that it all for the benefit of humanity.”

5. Coming of the forerunners? 

Here is the frames of another one experiment

401135f45f1f.png

While the experts, it is mainly bewilderment.The fact that the scanning space according this coordinates nothing was detected. No magnetic fields, neither gravity nor anomalies, only clean space.However, the pilot continues to assert that they see a bright light, but the devices still did not fix. What’s this? Is this a forerunners? Our experts say that is unlikely. All that is connected with extraterrestrial technologies, anyway fixed by appliances. Or is it something great even otherworldly divine or mass hallucination.

However, we did not know whether the pilot heard, seen the light, the voice that called him to escape from these lands, and to carry on with a people for freedom and prosperity.

6. A real homeworld of biomorth is found?

Recently one of pilots returned and said that he was in biomorth zone, but not that, in which one or another came every merc, but some another world. He came there in a random, being near the anomaly created, he believes, by some secret Jericho experiment. Now the merc is in the rehabilitation center in StarMed. He tells in confusion about huge self-propelled crystals, incomprehensible forms and systems, about huge spherical ships that emit rays that can split into atoms entire planet. This pilot gave us this snapshot.

post-38671-0-44894600-1426675957_thumb.j

65d02bddc712.png

7. Buran is opening!

Recently there was opened an access to sealed zone of Buran’s office. A part of old pilots returned there, which in most hide fearing for themselves. However where disappeared the rest remains a mystery. So remains incomprehensible why office was opened. They say, that previous police chief left a letter to his successor that he wanted to get access, but didn’t have time before his dismissal.

Although it is likely, this is due to the announcement of quarantine and the beginning of a mass evacuation of mercenaries.

5cd15a87a8e6.png

8. Rate of influence of the corporations in forerunnes sector from S&P

Not long ago UCM announced that soon will award special commemorative medals pilots of most influential corporations, especially outside the top ten rankings of influence, which provides agency _ Stars&Pilots _. Oddly, this statement raised the hype in certain circles, and struck up a real competitive struggle for higher places ratings. In order to assess who claims to be the highest UCM awards, we publish you a fresh detailed rating corporate influence, taking into account changes in the last week.

1. SIRIUS [sRS] - 219652 (+5967 for a week)
2. SCORPIONS [sCORP] - 192402 (+4497)
3. The DNO Inc [DNO] - 138140 (+2422)

4. Nova Corporation [Nova] - 123203 (+179)
5. Evil Space Bears [ESB] - 98381 (+2059)
6. RED Star [RDS] - 90070 (+2017)
7. The NASA [NASA] - 85733 (+1589)
8. Star Storm [sTORM] - 65575 (+3477)
9. Syndicate [sYN] - 64409 (+532)
10. Rage [R4ge] - 57954 (+2390)
11. Cerberus [CSA] - 57310 (+784)

06fc7bc8842a.png

BIOscope (Horoscope from BIO) - what biomorths foreshore.

photo-1102444.png?_r=1413969393

Recently StarMed began massive lulling people. Part of our editorial board decided to go to unscheduled holiday. But we didn’t let them to leave. We will work and will inform you of all the important news Although there are crowds of mercs, but it seems to me unusually empty… That’s a pity. I’m just starting to get used to this noise and the crowd that is constantly near the center of complaints. 100.gif

But now no one will stop me from gnawing my favorite postings. 11.gif

088f698ebc03.png

Chief editor -  MoonLight

Designer, Editor of sports news -  SeraX

Corrector -  GaLathea

Translator on English -  Dezrow

Our AI -  B.I.O.

Alien home world? AWESOME!!!

I’m very confused

Does this mean we won’t be able to fly through the frontier soon? I dun wanna pay 800k credits every time I need to switch.

Does this mean we won’t be able to fly through the frontier soon? I dun wanna pay 800k credits every time I need to switch.

Maybe… Nobody knows)

I’m very confused

Whereby?

Whereby?

All this crygenic freezing business! Why are they doing it? And what or who is UFO?

I’m very confused

I have deciphered the meaning. Quarantine and cryogenic freezing only means one thing.

Game is being put on hold. Patches/Updates/Dreadnoughts have been put on hold indefinitely or for a very long time, like for months.

I have deciphered the meaning. Quarantine and cryogenic freezing only means one thing.

Game is being put on hold. Patches/Updates/Dreadnoughts have been put on hold indefinitely or for a very long time, like for months.

You think? But it does say that mercemaries will not notice the time pass… :smiley:

You think? But it does say that mercemaries will not notice the time pass… :smiley:

Yes, in other words, it means that people can get fooled very easily into believing from what they just read. xD

b8bad2105487.png

1. Quarantine!

Recently, by United Faction Organization all territories of forerunners sector were declared the quarantine zone. All official flights are denied. Any ship will be recognized as infected and will be immediately destroyed.

Currently mass evacuation of mercenaries has begun. For the UFO funds they will be put into cryogenic cameras, where will stay until the sectors open again. Of course, this is a voluntary case. Mercs may again live a peaceful life, what many of them do.

If you decided to lay into cryogenic sleep, you may contact any StarMed office. Time, which you spend in vault seems you a moment no matter how much had to wait. If you decided to stay , you must remember that are enemies in quarantine zone. Government squads to clean the area won’t deal who you are: adventure seeker, pirate or biomorth. I f you decided to return to family and peaceful life, the center leave place for you. When the world again need heroes, you will be contacted. Good luck, mercenaries! Now let’s go to other news.

Just a guess, but it sounds like they will be temporarily shutting down Open World to re-work it (possibly in preparation for Dreadnoughts). It seems to suggest that pilots who decide to log out in Open World rather than dock at a Station will not be able to access their accounts until the upgrade is complete (voluntary cryogenic freezing), while pilots who dock on a station will be able to continue playing PvP and PvE during the update process.

Not sure if the line “time which you spend in vault seems only a moment” is saying that the update will be relatively quick, or if it’s saying ships frozen in Open Space will be unharmed.

Again, that is just my guess.

Just a guess, but it sounds like they will be temporarily shutting down Open World to re-work it (possibly in preparation for Dreadnoughts). It seems to suggest that pilots who decide to log out in Open World rather than dock at a Station will not be able to access their accounts until the upgrade is complete (voluntary cryogenic freezing), while pilots who dock on a station will be able to continue playing PvP and PvE during the update process.

Not sure if the line “time which you spend in vault seems only a moment” is saying that the update will be relatively quick, or if it’s saying ships frozen in Open Space will be unharmed.

Again, that is just my guess.

Well if this is meant to be a warning for people not to safe log out before the patch or their ships will be blocked, then they should be a bit more clear about it :smiley:

INN is never a “what to do” prior to the patch :smiley:

INN is never a “what to do” prior to the patch :smiley:

it can give tips though :wink:

anyway it is fun speculating :smiley:

Next week it’s d** efeat or victory**!

Defeat= No update/patch

Victory= Update/patch

v1.0.19 or v1.0.20 should be the major update.

Let the dice roll!

There is no other option!

Next week it’s d** efeat or victory**!

Defeat= No update/patch

Victory= Update/patch

v1.0.19 or v1.0.20 should be the major update.

Let the dice roll!

There is no other option!

If it is a big update then it should be 2.0, no? :smiley:

If it is a big update then it should be 2.0, no? :smiley:

I am definitely for v2.0.0!

I am definitely for v2.0.0!

hahahahahahhaha

look at him

he still believe

hahahahahahhaha

look at him

he still believe

I don’t believe in it.

I just wanted to admire your funny reply on this thread, until the patch/update comes out!  :005j:

hahahahahahhaha

look at him

he still believe

You should too…