Intergalactic News Network №5 (105) - 02.18.4615

0b0a7d558df1.png

Intergalactic News Network
_ All actual galaxy news for you. _

Issue №105

b8bad2105487.png

1. New fashionable trend is gaining momentum.

In the galaxy is gaining fashion so called movement  " killmes" recent times. It appeared not long ago among mercenaries of UCM, but it full-scale conquered the universe. Many pilots have already been infected an unhealthy dependence. After destruction of enemy ship they send ridicule to the chat over poor enemy.

Moreover, there are even special services, such as “video call to corpse” or “post a clone”. Many pilots find it funny, but StarMed is seriously concerned by this trend.

cd926abdbc11.png

2. Virus again?

Virus found its way into protective system of stations and corrupted there positioning system friend or foe. Now station protection may not turn on the ships, who need it in unpredictable situations. This fact was perceived by pirates with a great pleasure, because they can rob with impunity anybody. UCM assure that nothing to worry about. This is standard and very rare failures of the system and there is no virus. And pirates are unlikely to lawlessness. Failure occurs when pilot enters  the group due to some minor bugs in the code system. Programmers are working at these bug.

3. Dark affairs.

Techs of one of pilot addressed to Center with complain. Mercenary came to them to deal, why they gave double resources for disassemble of the same module. Was it the mistake of pilot or techs, who knows. This mercenary spent several hours trying to make the techs to take resources back, but they flatly refused. Then he threatened to boycott and then the procession if necessary, and block work until this problem decide.

After a brief meeting and consider all aspects, UCM management  decided to stand its way, saying that no error was found.  Mercenary advised to correct figures in his personal account and forget about the incident.

4.  Some magic.

The virus, supposedly biomorths, continues its march across the galaxy, pirates are in rage, the AI constantly out of control gaining enemies and efficiency more than pilots. In this chaos, when scientists have for months can’t solve the problem, the usual mercenaries in search of solace, began to turn to traditional healers. Although we live in a world of science and technology, but here and there there are wizards, magicians and sorcerers offering solutions to all problems.

Here and now, one-legged gypsy foretold on implant imperial general that has the magic words solving all his problems. If he, when activating systems, will say “-nod3d9ex”, that his problem as a hand lift. Ships will obey, viruses will disappear, all shells will always hit.

Of course this caused a smile in the highest circles, but they say, that since then the general did not lose a single battle and get a raise at once on two rank.

5. Strange anomaly.

In the sector named “Complex Alpha-7” was seen obscure static anomaly. It’s constant and occure in all conditions. The fact that there are objects visually less than it actually is. Scientists are struggling to guess that this may be: compression of space or something? Whose handiwork - Jericho experiment, Biomorphs, or somebody else? How did they do it, and most importantly why?

One of the scientists suggested that someone is trying to create a black hole in the sector. But if it biomorphs why far from the residential sectors? If Jericho,  then why they stop and stopped  it? If someone else, why? But while there is no answer to this questions.

6. Criminal.

Degrizai - the new barman of the bar “Supernova” was arrested recently. The new bartender came to replace fired Disly , was arrested right on the first working day. According to the official version, he disseminates data about where you can buy illegal goods at a discount. In general, the case is quite dark. First, was found a corpse one of the regulars of the bar (it was mentioned in the last issue). Although he managed to recover, but he flatly refuses to talk about the incident, citing the fact that he remembered nothing. Then for unknown reasons resigned bar owner to himself, who invested his soul, and soon disappeared without a trace. Now, almost immediately after opening the bar, new owner was arrested. And the rumors say that the police chief, who devoted all his life to service the law too, was going to resign. The darkness of questions in this story and no answers. Who involved in this? Why? Why? Anyone who tries to understand it, disappears either or send to labor camps for re-education. In general, the matter is clear that it is dark.

5cd15a87a8e6.png

7. Waiting for continuing T4 Cup.

It’s time for one of the most difficult parts of this tournament for mercs on T4 - long wait to continue fighting. During the last part of the tournament there have been many intense and exciting fights, one pair did not even enough two fights to see who is stronger, and the third fight was held in the control mode. In this battle Crimson Dawn team was stronger team Kayfat Arrow and  the nearest game try to fight with the favorites of the tournament - Evil Space Pandas - for getting into semi-final winners  on the grid. On the other hand we will have a very interesting fight team corporation Sirius, Troop Uranium , against the national team of corporations DNO and ESB, Evil Space DNO. But that’s not all - all the teams participating in the first stage of the tournament still have a chance - because the tournament is held to two defeats, and we are waiting still many battles in the net losers. What is the end in this tournament and who raise over a cup we learn at the end of the weekend, the final part of the tournament on 21 and 22 February.

8. Refiler is not a filer.

More and more often mercs are given to people’s fun “drive the Refiler so quickly”. The title of “Guardians of the Galaxy” is no surprise, and the phrase “I came back alive after specific UCM tasks” feed except that green beginners. As a result, using the latest weapons, mercenaries are not only capable of easily and naturally destroy ordinary alien ships, but also to make even from Defiler toy whipping. What happens to the defiler read in the next issue.

9. Pilot rates from Stars&Pilots

For beginning at February 18th 4615.

This week we return to reviews of corporate ratings. The current leader in the combat potential of a corporation SCORPIONS [sCORP] and scored 167,516 points, not so far from it with 160,279 points in second place settled Corporation Star Storm [sTORM]. And in third place was the corporation MARODYOR [MAR] with the figure of 134,986 points.

About this and other rankings this week read more under the spoiler.

_ TOP-20 weekly pilot rating _

(Preliminarily, for February 19th)

1. NikOff

2. GreySer

3. Takamina

1. elBobrito

2. VirusfilE

3. starcore

4. ololo26

5. Trance

6. dedushque

7. Agasiy

8. Mahesvara

9. Ugo

10. Aggressor

11. Cokol54

12. RicePirateX

13. Roen

14. Vlasta

15. Charlie

16. FLinT

17. Vedrolet

_ TOP-10 PvP corp rating _

1 (+1). SCORPIONS [sCORP]

2 (-1). Star Storm [sTORM]

3 (0). MARODYOR [MAR]

4 (+1). SIRIUS [sRS]

5 (-1). Mixed Martial Arts [MMA]

6 (0). Rage [R4ge]

7 (0). Assault Team [sWAT]

8 (+2). CCCP [CCCP]

9 (0). MAXHO UA [ACbl]

10 (new). Evil Space Bears [ESB]

T_OP-10 PvE corp rating_

1 (+3). Star Storm [sTORM]

2 (+1). VIP [VIP]

3 (-2). MAXHO UA [ACbl]

4 (+1). Mixed Martial Arts [MMA]

5 (-3). MARODYOR [MAR]

6 (+1). Cerberus [CSA]

7 (new). CCCP [CCCP]

8 (new). FIRST SPACE ACADEMY [FSA]

9 (+1). Rage [R4ge]

10 (-2). Skye Ranger Omega [sRO]

06fc7bc8842a.png

BIOscope (Horoscope from BIO) - what biomorths foreshore.

photo-1102444.png?_r=1413969393

ShipRoles_ECM.png

ECM. It seems someone planted a pig your neighbor. It would seem that what have you? But it contrived to xxxx on your carpet. 163.gif

ShipRoles_SCOUT.png

Recon. It seems clouds are gathering over you. Colleagues are beginning to look with envy, and black cats want to surround you. Run until late, and shake away, away spawn, there safely. Only do not take bread at Long Range. 107.gif

ShipRoles_RECON.png

Covert Ops. The stars say someone is unhappy to you. Breathe deeply and go ahead. Not everyone can steadfastly take troubles. Prove to everyone that you are sensei. 76.gif 

ShipRoles_ATTACK.png

Gunships. In general, you have a good week, if you do not be lazy. As they say - not without difficulty kill an engi.  96.gif

ShipRoles_COMMAND.png

Commands. The stars say that soon you will not to fun. Maybe not this week, but soon.

ShipRoles_TACKLER.png

Tacklers. And again all the old. Looks like you have a good guardian angel.

ShipRoles_SNIPER.png

Long Range. Stars predict complications in personal life, problems at work. In general, look closer at what is happening around, or you’ll get a mine at your face.  185.gif

ShipRoles_GUARD.png

Guards. Again, you are lucky. Everything will be done easily and with half kick. The main thing is not to meet with such mates.  150.gif

ShipRoles_ENGINEER.png

Engineers.  Something you again no luck. Everywhere spitpoisons again intrigues, and chief is in rage. Stay close with your teammates weight category. Then keep your eyes peeled and you will fall a little luck … or contempt. Well it depends on who you be closer. 82.gif

df46eca9d179.png

Speed - is nothing, mobility - is everything. Covert Ops - don’t let die yourself.

088f698ebc03.png

Chief editor -  MooLight

Designer, Editor of sports news -  SeraX

Corrector -  GaLathea

Translator on English -  Dezrow

Our AI -  B.I.O.

Looks interesting. Mostly bugs and stuff, but thank you for your work translating the INN to english!

BIOscope (Horoscope from BIO) - what biomorths foreshore.

photo-1102444.png?_r=1413969393

ShipRoles_ECM.png

ECM. It seems someone planted a pig your neighbor. It would seem that what have you? But it contrived to xxxx on your carpet. 163.gif

ShipRoles_SCOUT.png

Recon. It seems clouds are gathering over you. Colleagues are beginning to look with envy, and black cats want to surround you. Run until late, and shake away, away spawn, there safely. Only do not take bread at Long Range. 107.gif

ShipRoles_RECON.png

Covert Ops. The stars say someone is unhappy to you. Breathe deeply and go ahead. Not everyone can steadfastly take troubles. Prove to everyone that you are sensei. 76.gif 

ShipRoles_ATTACK.png

Gunships. In general, you have a good week, if you do not be lazy. As they say - not without difficulty kill an engi.  96.gif

ShipRoles_COMMAND.png

Commands. The stars say that soon you will not to fun. Maybe not this week, but soon.

ShipRoles_TACKLER.png

Tacklers. And again all the old. Looks like you have a good guardian angel.

ShipRoles_SNIPER.png

Long Range. Stars predict complications in personal life, problems at work. In general, look closer at what is happening around, or you’ll get a mine at your face.  185.gif

ShipRoles_GUARD.png

Guards. Again, you are lucky. Everything will be done easily and with half kick. The main thing is not to meet with such mates.  150.gif

ShipRoles_ENGINEER.png

Engineers.  Something you again no luck. Everywhere spitpoisons again intrigues, and chief is in rage. Stay close with your teammates weight category. Then keep your eyes peeled and you will fall a little luck … or contempt. Well it depends on who you be closer. 82.gif

I was cracking up at this part. it was pretty funny. :smiley: The best part was " ECM. It seems someone planted a pig your neighbor. It would seem that what have you? But it contrived to xxxx on your carpet"

If you need a native translator, i can translate from bad english to good english :stuck_out_tongue: I’m an american after all. 

so…does this mean that jericho will gain a healer line, and the fed will get an lrf line, jericho a recon…etc? those pictures >.>

If you need a native translator, i can translate from bad english to good english :stuck_out_tongue: I’m an american after all.

As a 'Murican, I think you forget that not most 'Muricans can’t speak English properly.

“Cuz a murican I think u 4get dat not all muricans can’t speak American riht. You porch monkey. Moon cricket. Red neck. N*gga. Ch*nk. Chinamen. J@p. Go make my computer. Clothes.”

You just got to love the land o the free. As a minority within a minority I have faced much racism and prejudice. Hatred comes from ignorance and ignorance is bliss. I think I have encountered so much racism that I am becoming counter-racist. My first thought whenever I encounter new white people is “I wonder when this moon cricket will turn on me.”

_ final results _

1. NikOff [Pirat]

2. GreySer [sYN]

3. DragonXXL [DESU]

1. Takamina

2. starcore

3. elBobrito

4. Aggressor

5. dedushque

6. ololo26

7. Cokol54

8. Mahesvara

9. Vlasta

10. BenderBRodriguez

11. VortexVex

12. porotus

13. Kell

14. Trance

15. Agasiy

16. FLinT

17. Charlie

Looks interesting. Mostly bugs and stuff, but thank you for your work translating the INN to english!

You’re welcome!

I don’t know american proverb, sorry)

_ final results _

1. porotus

porotus so sad now. he is going for top 3. 

I don’t know american proverb, sorry)

:smiley: It’s not a proverb lol.  

My English is actually really good compared to the vast majority of Americans of my generation LOL. It always bothers me that they can’t spell worth crap. 

My English is actually really good compared to the vast majority of Americans of my generation LOL. It always bothers me that they can’t spell worth crap. 

I don’t know proverd this or not, but I won’t open the intrigue until i post new issue. If you think I have a mistake, show me on it.

I don’t know proverd this or not, but I won’t open the intrigue until i post new issue. If you think I have a mistake, show me on it.

Kk so nothing personal, but i think this is like my russian when i use a translator. :smiley:

the first sentence i can not understand. 

“It seems someone planted a pig your neighbor. It would seem that what have you? But it contrived to xxxx on your carpet”

This is not understandable lol.

“Something you again no luck. Everywhere spitpoisons again intrigues, and chief is in rage. Stay close with your teammates weight category. Then keep your eyes peeled and you will fall a little luck … or contempt. Well it depends on who you be closer.”

this also.

Run until late, and shake away, away spawn, there safely. Only do not take bread at Long Range. 107.gif

that part is actually funny cuz it’s just random.

Just a few that i looked at from the horoscope. Don’t have time to get through all of them tonight. :D 

These are just ones that make no sense. there are others with bad grammar that are understandable. 

I’m plenty happy to volunteer if you need help. i could probably edit it so that it’s good english and get your meaning across. :smiley: