Intercorporate agreement

Intercorporate agreement:

1. My corporation will fight against our members or against members of allied corporations in battle if they are matched in opposite teams. There is no target calling lower priority of our members at opposite team. If they are targets we will shoot them.

2. There is no exclusions of enemies at enemy team - all “blue” team members will fight against all “red” team members as usual

CEOs and officers of corporations welcomed to sign this agreement. If you sign, I’ll add your corp to list.

List of corporations following this agreement:
    1. Исток [RISE]
    [2. Evil Space Bears [ESB] ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/16692-evil-space-bears-esb/)
    3. Clear sky (SKY)
    4. The DNO Inc.
    [5. PULSAR (PULSE)](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18513-pulsar-pulse/)
    6. VIII отдельный ударный взвод “Буран”
    7. Leading Fear [FEAR]
    [8. Evolution - PVP Corp - Uk/Us](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18280-the-space-knightstsk/)
    [9. Steel Marauders](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18363-steel-marauders-now-recruting/)
    [10. Space Invaders [spIn] ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/15630-space-invaders-start-invading-spin/)
    [11. NASA](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18684-nasa/)
    12. Republic Centaur
    [13. Bringers of Death](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19450-bringers-of-death/)
    14. Skull and Bones
    15. Старая Республика :: The Old Republic [TOR]
    [16. The Space Knights(TSK)](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18280-the-space-knightstsk/)
    [17. FrogSwarm [FROG] (French) ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/15697-frogswarm-frog-french/)
    18. 420
    19. Корпорация The RED
    20. “Монолит”
    21. Корпорация (Dead Spaсe)
    22. Корпорация Valkyrie “Валькирия”
    23. Корпорация Universe

3. [brute] Barbarians
    [25. Rage [R4ge] rekrutiert / recruiting ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20098-rage-r4ge-rekrutiert-recruiting/)

4. Dynamis (DYN)
    [27. Dynamo [DYN2] (evil re-incarnated) ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19585-dynamo-dyn2-evil-re-incarnated/)
    [28. The WolfPack [WPK]](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20139-the-wolfpack-is-looking-for-dedicated-hunters/)
    [29. Regia Armata Corporation (Italia)](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20291-regia-armata-corporation-italia/)

5. Cronus

31. eSport AwG France [AwgFr]

[32. The Leftovers, a Corp recruiting Jericho members.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20955-the-leftovers-a-corp-recruiting-jericho-members/ “The Leftovers, a Corp recruiting Jericho members. - started 13 August 2013 - 05:58 AM”)

1. [The United Front](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21346-the-united-front/)

2. [Owl Initiative](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/)

[3](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21072-jungfaha-corporation/)[5. [](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21072-jungfaha-corporation/)[JungC] Jungfaha Corporation](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21072-jungfaha-corporation/)

36. Корпорация Wonderbolts [MLP-W]

37. Корпорация ALPHA

38. [Paradox [PDX]](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22388-paradox-pdx-deutschsprachige-pvp-corp/)

1. [Legion of Steel [LOS]](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23604-legion-of-steel/)

40. Stellar Marines [steel]

41. The Exodus Group [TXO]

42. Fowler Defence [FDEF]

P.S. Sorry for my poor English, I hope someone will help me to correct the post for looking better :wink:
P.P.S Original post Межкорпоративное соглашение

Usually its a common sense to shoot first, and check who you just shot after.

What is this all about?

Usually its a common sense to shoot first, and check who you just shot after.

What is this all about?

Adding your corp to list :slight_smile:

Very nice. 

I’ll sign!

Haahaa

If i see a Pulse member on the other side THE TRAITOR MUST DIE !!!

Its a game :slight_smile: if anything I think its nice to go up against each other, find each others weakness and advise.

Add NASA cause we already follow these rules, we fight to win!!!

Do to the fact there is no friendly fire EVO should feel safe when they are on the same team as NASA.

Hi Uhmari!!!

CEO-TacTicalWIZard

Bringers of Death will honour this agreement.

TSK would gladly accept this agreement (only personal opinion

rather to say, we are always  shooting the corp members in the opposite side firstly

If all corporations here accept not to exploit bugs, FROG might accept this agreement.

(Anyway, FROG play like this agreement suggest for a long time).

420 is always looking forward to kill each other

So no worrys about us.

420 is always looking forward to kill each other So no worrys about us.

can you link to your corp topic please? I can’t find it for some reason, sorry :frowning:

We dont have a recruitment topic atm.

We have an everyone is welcome policy.

Most of us just play for xxxx and giggles, but i see that some of us are getting more “serious”

Syndicate corporation officially http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/34609-межкорпоративное-соглашение/page-5?p=728054#entry728054’>rejected to join the agreement.

[brute] Barbarians Will enter into this agreement

We will? Hm. Well, I guess we have been doing that all the time anyway.

I apologize in advance for my bad English

VIII SAS Buran will fellow pilots loyal to the Empire and His Majesty the Emperor.

We promise to combat missions as part of the Guard units and destroy all enemies of the Empire.

All pilots willing to undergo medical and psychological screening, please go to the recruiting office of the Imperial Legion:

Recruiting Item VIII SAS Buran [VIII]

A little agitation:

• For its glorious history 8th SAS Buran has released many experienced pilots.

• Brothers pilots 8th SAS Buran directly affect the development and mechanics of the game from the BetaTest.

• Because of the small number of soldiers and a rigorous selection process, we are really part of the Guards.

• Yes, we are not in the top rankings. But! During the 4 days of fighting one! One single link and the endless line of victories, VIII rose to 45! places up and held the position until the platoon did not withdraw to regroup.

• We know and respect the ESB, Rise, SKY, SIN and other old and experienced corporation.

Take part in the glorious ranks of one of the first corporations to StarConflict!

Let the enemies tremble when VIII SAS going to fight!

Sincerely, brother, Lieutenant, VIII SAS Buran, Mark Nam.

[iX] Illegally Explicit Adheres to this agreement.

(Setting up recruitment thread Later)

Fly safe,

-Skadoodle

As our friends Frogswarm :

“If all corporations here accept not to exploit bugs, AwG might accept this agreement.”

But from the beginning we only play as this, according this logic and without threat or alliance between any corporation :wink:

[Rage [R4ge]](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20098-rage-r4ge-rekrutiert/) is also willing to sign in :slight_smile: