Interaction range not the same as looting range for frigates/destroyer

1. You need to be close as 300m to scan Beacon/unidentified minerals/probe for missions in OS.

2. That it correspondent to the shipclass used(~450?m for frigates and ~900?m for destroyers) for interaction instead of the 300m currently.

3. Scanning objects for mission.

4. You need to be 300m close for scanning for all shipclasses.

5. Every time.

l5aewmR.jpg

htkmlH0.jpg

The screenshot should contain a) time it happend and b) the both show the interaction needed.

1. Monday 11 april 2016 ~21:56:17 Berlin time

That is normal. destroyers got a buff for looting range.

Oahhhh. Wait wait wait I know what they mean now. It’s mission objective ranges aren’t that of the pickup range.

This is simply because mission objectives have their own “interactability” bubble that has nothing to do with pickup range. I may be wrong but that’s how it looks to me.

lol, should be fixed xD

Oahhhh. Wait wait wait I know what they mean now. It’s mission objective ranges aren’t that of the pickup range.

This is simply because mission objectives have their own “interactability” bubble that has nothing to do with pickup range. I may be wrong but that’s how it looks to me.

You got it.

It make no sense to fly ~300m around a small probe to scan it as this either mean you are next to no speed or having not enough rotationspeed(okay in the screenshot I got it, but 100m/s isn’t fast).

not a bug

not a bug

If not a bug, this thread should get closed then?

If not a bug, this thread should get closed then?

Or maybe Koromac should just not necro, then there would be no need for that.

ya close it.  Otherwise it will just result in a bunch of posts that would be useless.

I rolled my eyes when I read the initial post.

Its like, dude… a Scanner and a Tractor Beam are two totally different things.

One looks around, one captures.  

They don’t HAVE to be calibrated the same for the distances they function within.