Inside the cockpit view

How about a cockpit view? Like in the Beta Movie.

How about a cockpit view? Like in the Beta Movie.

Yes, how about cockpit view?

It’s planned - later )

good it needs it.

WooooooooHoooooooooo!!! Cockpits are in I’m so happy this is going to be the best space combat sim ever thanks all you devs for this awesome game.

WooooooooHoooooooooo!!! Cockpits are in I’m so happy this is going to be the best space combat sim ever thanks all you devs for this awesome game.

Yep, that will be a beauty this view)

well… F at Frigate already enable this i think… but yea… imma love can see some blinking lights in my cockpit

Radar, HUD in cockpit too :fed001:

That would be awesome :slight_smile:

Well, if we really get cockpit views, this game will be certainly unique (and hella cool) :smiley:

i’d like to see how limited the player’s field of view will be.

with current ship designs it doesn’t look like it gives a good enough view of the surroundings.

i’d like to see how limited the player’s field of view will be.

with current ship designs it doesn’t look like it gives a good enough view of the surroundings.

Well this is a good point, but we need to wait until cockpit view is added and than we can compare it.

hmm… as cool as this sounds, anyone playing from a cockpit view will be at a monstrous disadvantage to anyone in freemode…

Oh well, if it gets included, ppl can just choose not to use it if they dont want to :slight_smile:

but it could be “Map Modes”… with cockpits or without

but it could be “Map Modes”… with cockpits or without

This idea i like!

WAIT? WE’RE GETTING COCKPIT VIEWS?

OH MY GOD, IT’S CHRISTMAS! (

)