INN --III-- 4620.04.08

70d05c4e07e9.png

Intergalactic News Network
_ Самые актуальные новости галактики для вас. _

— III —

photo-thumb-38671.jpeg?_r=1395666479  - MoonLight

post-238381-0-02542800-1427896313.png

1. The pirate virus is eliminated.

Hacked corporate security system was able to return to its previous state. Two weeks ago, it was captured by pirates with help of virus. Automatic guns were shot some ships of their respective owners. It got to point that in the shipyards of several corporations, defense systems shot newly built docks, turning them into dust, and forced owners to start building again. On assurance of UCM virus is already localized and will be eliminated in the near future. But skeptics fear that the pirates modify their creation and usual pilots will again suffer.

post-238381-0-51954300-1427896313.png

2.Virus blocked shipyard gates.

All previous week pirate virus jeered the mercs. It will damage the gun, then activates the self-destruction of reactors, here is a new attack. The virus blocked the entrance to some members of corporations. Gates often began to fail and stopped to make the transfer of the corporate shipyard. Management of the center say that their hackers have almost mastered the virus. We just have to wait a bit.

3. Virus again?

For unknown reasons, some mercenaries were denied medals for meritorious service. The fact that the shooting down of a particularly dangerous mercenaries, issued a reward, but some it did not receive. Currently developing a hypothesis that the effects of piracy virus that we talked about just that. However, some believe that just these bad mercenaries have good friends in the highest circles of power, which remove their sins. Confirm or deny any of what hypothesis has not yet succeeded, but anti-piracy committee seriously tackle this problem and promises soon to solve the problem.

4. Biomorths hide treasure too.

A biomorph treasure was recently found a in one of them sectors. Cache of unknown contents was found inside one of the biomorph crystal pillar. How it got there is unclear. On the pole there is no mechanical damage, which suggests that people could not hide a treasure there. 

Organize an expedition in search of treasure is not possible, as it is in their own world, and gravi-shovels will not help. While mercenaries left to wonder what kind of secret is in the cache, and how much they can get for it.

5. Criminal.

The last time we reported on multiple property losses associated with rampant crime. Already many criminal authorities were caught. However, a gang of black scavengers still continues to wield on the open spaces of galaxy. They collect trash after the fight, but the size of the charge exorbitant fees in 1 item. Often mercenaries have no choice but to agree, because there is no competition among scavengers who want a little. And if you refuse those who cleans the sector, you won’t collect any awards. Here mercenaries and forced to accept extortionate conditions.

post-238381-0-03573400-1428490062.png

6. Sector map.

Recently, there were modern forerunners card sector in spacenet. After five years it was a little changed. From these data, the mercenaries will always be able to understand where they are, where they fly and where the next drones. Pilots line up to download the data, because they will be useful to all, no matter whether you dig asteroids or ambush, or hunt for those who ambushed those who digs asteroids.

h_1428161237_8615974_24c44f4939.png

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

photo-12161.png?_r=1336565072  -  SeraX

post-238381-0-03717000-1427896314.png

7. Mercs want tournaments!

A couple of days ago, a mercenary, apparently bored by major fighting tournament, went to look at the stand with the announcement of the upcoming events for the mercenaries and unfortunately lost heart: nothing standing in the booth he found. Frustrated by this fact, wistfully recall the old flies in the last tournament, a mercenary on the spot decided to remove himself from the stand ads, all references to the last T4 Cup. This has not gone unnoticed by other mercenaries and the main organizer of the tournament, which immediately began to defend the stand. The noise came running several mercenaries, and began a heated debate that continues to this day. Unfortunately for mercenaries on future tournaments do not hear anything, we can only believe, wait and hope for the future.

post-238381-0-38404200-1428490062.png

8. The Cold War corporations.

Since the decision to grant permission for corporations to build dreadnoughts has been almost 2 weeks. During this time, the situation  between corporations, and even within them, heated almost to the limit. Takes place spontaneously rotations of staff, form new groups of mercenaries, tirelessly conducted ideological struggle and, of course, it’s accompanied by a steady military build-corporations.

9. Maintaining equilibrium.

UCM closely monitors developments and tries to control most of the processes. For example, to avoid creating serious instability in the balance of combat forces have been introduced bans on the construction of certain structures dreadnoughts, and this week will be given permission to continue construction.

At the same time the center was discovered illegal activities of corporations Nova Corporation [Nova] and Adeptus Astartes [ADS], namely the use of office of their members, allowing you to access to UCM storage for subsequent theft of Iridium to improve the efficiency of building corporate dreadnought. Constructed parts of the dreadnoughts and docks such corporations were arrested prior to payment of damages of the center. What punishment suffered perpetrators personally is not disclosed.

10. New groups.

Not so long ago, in the arena of corporations confrontation appeared at once two new serious group, which in the future will probably be able to loudly declare themselves:

• Corporation BELLATRIX [bAX], which was formed from one of the strongest associations mercenaries SIRIUS [sRS].

• Corporation The Kamikaze inc [ANGER], which consists of a group of mercenaries, separated by promising corporation Star Storm [sT0RM].

photo-1102444.png?_r=1413969393 - B.I.O.

post-238381-0-75940300-1427896311.png

News for biomorth. They among us and they want know actual too.

11. Ptpatitini tiiiniin nоniinоiin.

Tiineina tiin niinitin niintоni Оntninоniin, niinоniin tоanоniiniin ptоtinn iinatatiniinnо shshiniintiinii. Iishshnitinniini i оiоtnitinniini aniintnоini ptanat tiin einiintiin ptnattnitinn iina tna ptiоnоniina. Ptnaiinta niti ni ptоnani tnaeinоn iinti itоnо niinоptiitia i tinniina tinniin iinniininta оttinniinataniniiniin aeaniin tiinоiin atiin tiin оptiti. Ptnishsh nоniiniin ii tоnоnatiin i ptоitatiin ptnanо na niniinti. Nо ni niinnоtna na naniniintinniini tanin tinniini, nоshnо niineitatiin etо ninоptniatii ptnоshshnо aniinptishshnnо.

Translate for cybers, Green World and other followers.

Yesterday in Ontregos sector, held a demonstration march. Predators and hunters staged a parade in honor of the feast day biomorphs. The truth is people do not understand the significance of this event and as always refused to participate in the dinner. Had to catch and eat them on the spot. But despite these little problems, we can assume that the event is a success.

post-238381-0-10222300-1427896312.png

Chief editor -  MoonLight

Designer, editor  -  SeraX

Corrector -  GaLathea

Translator on English -  Dezrow

Our AI -  B.I.O.

Sector map is big. Thanks!

Wow I had no idea there were that many sectors!  It looks so HUGE when you put it like that!!

Also what happened to NOVA and ADS?  They found a way to gain iridium quickly?  I don’t understand what " the use of office of their members, allowing you to access to UCM storage for subsequent theft of Iridium" means.

I’ve seen ANGER in game, but not BAX yet.  I’m always curious when there are new corps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the translation of the biomorph!  Might it be possible to install an automatic translator on my ship please, for when I encounter them in Invasion?  It would help to understand what they are saying :slight_smile:  Do I need to ask UCM?

We will get an upgraded map tomorrow? That one is much better! I just hope that fans didn’t make it, otherwise implement it in the game.

Also what happened to NOVA and ADS?  They found a way to gain iridium quickly?  I don’t understand what " the use of office of their members, allowing you to access to UCM storage for subsequent theft of Iridium" means.

It means that Nova and ADS had some high rank guys (someone with dev, CM or whatever powers), and such people used those powers to illegaly generate iridium to cheat on the iridium race or simply to make the dreadnought’s construction easier.

It means that Nova and ADS had some high rank guys (someone with dev, CM or whatever powers), and such people used those powers to illegaly generate iridium to cheat on the iridium race or simply to make the dreadnought’s construction easier.

or illegal duping. 

Yes, that map is huge. Need a GPS now.

• Still wanna see it in 3D tho.

Nice map!

I’m curious as to why there’s been a sudden plague of viruses recently.

I’ve seen ANGER in game, but not BAX yet.  I’m always curious when there are new corps :slight_smile:

So far i saw NERW and the other guy from Sirius that usually fly a Mauler (spamus? dunno, don’t remember). Former sirius guys btw.

So far i saw NERW and the other guy from Sirius that usually fly a Mauler (spamus? dunno, don’t remember). Former sirius guys btw.

What, they are in BAX?

I’m curious as to why there’s been a sudden plague of viruses recently.

Yeah they really need to get their anti-virus sorted out XD

Now I want to know how BIO works, she sounds like she could assist with some [ahem] “heat” I’ve been getting across the fringe sectors.

Still using my logo?

=X I never gave you permission to do that.

Still using my logo?

=X I never gave you permission to do that.

It is not your logo, If you are talking about the one in your signature, they are not the same logo, it is not even the same name.

Really, do you think a logo with a spiral galaxy behind is “yours”

Come on…

Will we still get the updates from the INN?

INN kinda temporarily retired, or on prolonged vacation. 

Poooop

static sssssss

pardon this interruption your INN broadcast has been Hijacked by the oppressed!!!

We are pleading to the galactic counsel

FIX . THE . SERVERS .

we have sectors under attack!

FIX -   THE -   SERVERS  - !

our secret mission on behalf of the emperor is in peril

FIX . THE . SERVERS .

im not

s

u

r

e

how  much

aaaaa

longer we can hold out

please pardon the interruption

and resume the following episode of

threes company

INN kinda temporarily retired, or on prolonged vacation. 

From what I heard, it’s over!

Yeah, there were 2 INN issues already.