INN --I-- 4620.03.25

0b0a7d558df1.png

_ Intergalactic News Network _

All actual galaxy news for you.

— I —

F r o m    r e d a c t i o n

Here is went unnoticed these five years. Many mercs used the cryosleep and now come out of stasis. Currently in StarMed has already begun rehabilitation emerged from sleep. Also we meet out team. There wasn’t issues during this five years, as only three of us left, but it’s getting better. Our workers already begun to their duties. But our sport correspondent is still in stasis and will also join us soon.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

photo-thumb-38671.jpeg?_r=1395666479  - MoonLight

_ H O T    N E W S _

_ 1. Why now? _

All these five years alien activity was minimal, but last time they became more interested in people. A number of unknown ships was seen in residential sectors. A month ago at the meeting of UFO it was decided to untie the hands UCM: to bring mercenaries from hibernation, remove quarantined sectors and allow to solve the problem of aliens without mass mobilization.

_ 2. So what has changed over the last five years? _

In general, not much has changed. UFO legalized project “Dreadnought”. Now all private corporations, registered in the Center, will have a license to own one dreadnought. But first it must be built and it’s a very long and expensive process. Each of three factions offers to mercenaries a choice of its platform. But what will choose corporations: Empire force, artificial intelligent Federation or perfect protection of Jericho? It’s up to their own, but this choice will depend a lot.

3. Forerunners sector.

Quarantine area also was reshuffled. The Centre was able to build a number of gates in the new sectors, add 3 new systems. Just recently discovered strange portals, hybrid terrestrial and alien technology. Who left them unknown, but they allow you to make jumps in the sector aliens. Center advises to avoid them, you never know what is waiting for the pilot in these uncharted territories?

4. New isn’t always good.

At one meeting of Families, head of Liu Family was presented as a gift a new sample of his favorite guns, Gauss gun. Venerable old man took a long look at the unit and then suddenly flew into a rage. He shouted the words: “tyrants”, “created a horror”, “I’ll shoot you all” - mixed with other hard-speaking words. He crashed all meeting rooms, choke three mechanical cats and nearly killed all engineers. After the incident all released examples of new guns were hastily withdrawn back. 

True guns already heavily dispersed throughout the galaxy, so that for complete replacement of all of its parts may need a couple of weeks.

O t h e r    n e w s

5. A treasure hunt.

Couple mercs five years ago found another buried treasure of the pirate “Metal Beard”. But after failure tries they laid in cryosleep and after they came out, they immediately began planning an expedition to retrieve the treasure, which was still intact.

“Metal Beard” pirate became a legend long ago. He appears here and there, mysteriously buries his treasure in the asteroids and disappears. Actually him with their own eyes nobody saw, but somehow familiar with his deeds. And now again mercenaries armed with gravi-shovel for opening the next cache. Who does it get?

6. Something strange.

When the sectors just open, became new messages about secret projects. At this time, an intangible object located in a parallel dimension. Experts say that it somehow managed to get out of phase, and the pilots secretly hoping that this new testing device that can be pinned to the ship.

photo-1102444.png?_r=1413969393  - B.I.O.

B I O s c o p e

ShipRoles_ECM.png

ECM. Looks like you are waiting for a little trouble. No, black cats won’t be run around, but it should take care of yourself.

ShipRoles_SCOUT.png

Recon. For you, nothing unusual about this week is not expected. Someone flies, someone shatters, in general, as usual.

ShipRoles_RECON.png

Covert Ops. Little trouble your neighbors and dark your life. But that’s no reason to be sad, because the stars are generally on your side.

ShipRoles_ATTACK.png

Gunships. This week will be held for you to be completely quiet, but there, on the horizon bright light loomed. It is possible it on your soul. It remains only to understand this good or bad?

ShipRoles_COMMAND.png

Commands. Funny days are as usual. Come out already from his room to the street. Look how much fun rushing past healers and scouts play in the sandbox. Life is beautiful!

ShipRoles_TACKLER.png

Tacklers. Envious persons don’t become less, but that doesn’t mean that everything is bad. After all no one on an empty place is not envious?

ShipRoles_SNIPER.png

Long Range. It seems that for you light up a bright light in the distance, but for some reason it is red and looks like a ray guidance. Do not relax because the main enemy of Long Range - is Long Range.

ShipRoles_GUARD.png

Guards. Everything is good as ever. Fate is turned sideways to you, but the stars suggest that it is not for long.

ShipRoles_ENGINEER.png

Engineers. Spring in the yard. Not the time to be depressed and sad. Grab fashionable this season streif sneakers, wear their already familiar adaptive and forth, chasing interceptions and scaring biomorphs.

088f698ebc03.png

Chief editor -  MoonLight

Designer, Editor of sports news -  SeraX

Corrector -  GaLathea

Translator on English -  Dezrow

Our AI -  B.I.O.

+1

Tomorrow is a historic day for Star Conflict!

I like your optimism Koromac! But are you sure +1 is enough? I give +1000001

So, over 9k monos for component?

So, over 9k monos for component?

huh?

Am I the only one that thinks because of the ship types in these pictures per ship type, which certain factions currently don’t have trees in, means that all factions will soon have all of the types of ship roles? 

Am I the only one that thinks because of the ship types in these pictures per ship type, which certain factions currently don’t have trees in, means that all factions will soon have all of the types of ship roles? 

yes you are :slight_smile:

Imagine a federation long range :smiley: Or an empire tackler… It would be crazy!

Pretty big promises in this issue. Dreadnought release, Secret Project ships, new sectors? Sounds almost too good to be true.

Hopefully my new graphics card gets here soon. I can’t wait to actually see shadows. Apparently my current card uses Pixel Shader 0.0

Budget gaming FTW.

Pretty big promises in this issue. Dreadnought release, Secret Project ships, new sectors? Sounds almost too good to be true.

Hopefully my new graphics card gets here soon. I can’t wait to actually see shadows. Apparently my current card uses Pixel Shader 0.0

Budget gaming FTW.

What are you using :O?  I’m using a 400 euros basic laptop and I still have shadows XD

I’m playing on a crummy mac book (windows partitioned) and I can still get 120 frames on the lowest settings haha.  But I can’t wait for this update!  I’m so glad my midterms are over so I will be able to play!

I can’t wait

Reinstall your whole game from 0 tomorrow.

Make sure that no leftovers are left, to ensure the best experience.

I’m playing on a crummy mac book (windows partitioned) and I can still get 120 frames on the lowest settings haha.  But I can’t wait for this update!  I’m so glad my midterms are over so I will be able to play!

Lucky you… I have 2 tests next week…

But definitely looking forward to this!

Reinstall your whole game from 0 tomorrow.

Make sure that no leftovers are left, to ensure the best experience.

:fed014:

Rakza, you do not understand. I knew that you will wrote this, so I have commented in a such manner, like I just did.

Remember, double facepalm is just too much, because you can’t see, that your Guard torpedo just missed me!

Of course, next time you can surprise me, if you do this.

:fed014:   :fed014:  instead of  :fed014: .

So, weird plot stuff, more weird plot stuff, dreadnoughts, unknown space portals, gauss rererework, and hidden treasure(?)!

Looking forward to the dreadnoughts. Been waiting a while, now.

So it took 5 years to finally release dreadnought? XD

So, weird plot stuff, more weird plot stuff, dreadnoughts, unknown space portals, gauss rererework, and hidden treasure(?)!

Looking forward to the dreadnoughts. Been waiting a while, now.

We’l get the old gauss back :wink:

So it took 5 years to finally release dreadnought? XD

it took 5years government to decide that corporations can legally own dreads

We’l get the old gauss back :wink:

Thank god. New gauss sucks…