Ingame Cash

Hi, i think the cash income should be lowered by about 20-30% maybe, at tier 2 fights at least. Now i have 25k left 'till the next ships that i have to buy. The ships cost around 450k alltogether, + modules let’s say 600-700k. So i already have 500k and ibought alot of modules to test out, and 25k REP, that would probably give me about 1.2 milion credits when i hit level 7. Way too much imo.

I play with a license.

Or i may be wrong, considering alot of cash are made by killing alot of bots. If those were players, i probably wouldn’t have this huge income.

For T1, start of T2, the income seemed perfect, i had to struggle a bit to buy all the ships/modules i needed.

you play with a license… so people wothout it, should have 25% less then you, in that case it is allright

you play with a license… so people wothout it, should have 25% less then you, in that case it is allright

Sure he gets 25% more money, but he also gets 75% more rep so this means that it takes less time until he can buy new ships and new equipment.

i want try the T4 Frigate… but meh… dunno if i will got the chance… my rep crawling like snails here due im too nub for affect the battle tide…

I’m halfway to lvl 5 it feels like im getting too much money and not enough EXP, i win most of my matches which gives me the highest possible reputation allowed - for someone without a license atleast.

When it comes to money i’ve yet to figure out how the reward system works out, sometimes i get 20k after a win and afterwards 40k when i have’nt even played as well as i did before, is there a formula for this?

I think there needs to be a formula, but I dont know if it will be posted.

As I remember also kills and captures give more money so this could be the reason.

cash system seems fine… repairing t2 ships and buying proper weapons/missiles is costly

frankly license does make it all easier. but not by THAT much that the rates should change…

Came form T2 to first T3 ships and it was like OMG 1.2M cash down to 200k. Equipment is expensive, especially if you try to test something. Recently i think you should get a bit more cash. The jump form T3 to T4 will be the same and currently im about 500k and crawling upwards. 1M per each tech jump is not enough. Im also comparing the price per repair and refill ammo with the recieved amount of cash per game even with license.

technicaly when you managed buying new tier ship, you need twice or thrice of the ship price in shop to buy that ship + arming it with proper equipment… prolly higher tier gonna more expensive…

win match rep averages around 650 rep with depending on kills/assists/captures determine’s your wealth between 16,000-56,0000

loss match averages around 210 rep with depending on kills/assists/captures determine’s your wealth between 10,000-25,0000

an yes you achieve around 350 xp for capturing a becon

150 or 350 xp for destroying a ship (maybe more the higher the tier compared to your tier)

the summary above is your base for T1,T2 ships not sure if same results for T3,T4 ships (not there yet to see)

------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------

these figures are with the licence .

Nah it’s ok, i was totally out of cash from experimenting with some gear. So after all, it was fine