So I just watched ID2 and it was pretty good. The revievs make it seem terrible but I personally liked it a whole lot. They tried their hardest to put reasoning bhind the alien attacks and shoved some story in there somewhere. Lots of explosions and lots more close-ups on the aliens themselves. Though one thing struck me as rather peculiar. The alien echnology that was integrated in to human technology from the first attack looked almost exactly like the alien aesthetic from Star Conflict. Like it was all black/silver, rocky, cracked, and with a green glow inside the cracks. It was all crystalline and cool.
So is this a coincidence? I think not.
Take notes, Star Conflict. Humans got cool alien ships easy peasy. Why can’t we just plug in to alien ships and fly them too? Or at least grow them? That Hunter is going to be mine sooner or later.
Read the mission descriptions once this 2nd stage finishes (where you will be handed the major reward), it has some interesting stuff ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) (hold your hype for clicking the “accept reward” button and read the wall of text).
the black / grey stuff with green glow in it would also apply to the borg. or the shadows (with other colors).
that visual theme is just eerie, guess why people like it.
- “Dear Biomorph Sir, why do you love to build black monoliths with green irregular lights inbetween? Does this please you? Does it have any cultural significance?”
- “Colors look spooky. We eerie nation. Alien to you. You humans, like, regular people with regular shapings. Disgusting! We irregular, rrrraaaarrr!”
- “Does anything in human culture appeal to you?”
- “We like Jericho Katana-shape. We like green lantern, except version with Ryan Reynolds. We want to eat dark red foxes. Delicacy.”
- “Thank you for the interview.”
anyway tho thx for the movie review. i am not sure if i need more storyline, i hope that doesn’t f* it up…!?
Dark Red Foxes are such a delicacy because only one exists~
I’m not called The DarkRedFox for nothing. ;3
but yeah I really do like that crystalline rocky glowing aesthetic. So nice.
On 26.06.2016 at 8:13 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:
Why can’t we just plug in to alien ships and fly them too? Or at least grow them?
I’m not allowed to make commets here, but for some reason I decided to quote you ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)
Btw, every movie with Jeff Goldblum in it is gold.