In open space, tai'kin teleportation is not intended (under station protection)

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Tai’kin teleportation can abscond with you in OS despite station protection.

2. What did you expected to happen.

I expect peace and solitude in the depths of grinding misery.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Being in OS, in the presence of bored tai’kin drivers.

4. Further details on the issue.

Sibyls are the slowest thing ever.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Whenever the tai’kin driver is bored and wants to spice up my life by dropping me 20km across the map.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

Not required really.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

Daily, it could be happening at this very moment.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

Yarrrr

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

Nay

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

Nay!

Ahahah, I will admit to being one of them that did this to people in OS. I’m sorry but it is just too funny. Also I don’t see why it shouldn’t be allowed. Why would I want to help anyone to get better so they can kill me? My job is to KEEP you from succeeding so I am the winner.

Also anyone can kill the transports that you are trying to save at any moment and if you have sp on then you cant do anything about it. Just part of it man.

You can indirectly annoy me by moving all the predators to me, or killing the transport. You can not directly annoy me by dumping me off in the middle of nowhere so I have to fly for 3 minutes just to get sent back again. Station protection implies that I don’t want any direct influence from other players. I checked with niripas and he told me to issue a bug report.

Pretty sure I read about this already in the forum and they stated its not a bug but be my guest and take all the joy from the game. lol no but I get what you are saying. I turn on sp for the exact same reason. I want to do my dailies or whatever and that’s it. If I want to be bothered by players I will go into pvp or setup a custom match.

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Pretty sure I read about this already in the forum and they stated its not a bug but be my guest and take all the joy from the game. lol no but I get what you are saying. I turn on sp for the exact same reason. I want to do my dailies or whatever and that’s it. If I want to be bothered by players I will go into pvp or setup a custom match.

The best thing you can do is that you place the portal on the edge of the map, when you can’t really move at moderate speed anymore, then teleport a slow moving frigate.

If you do that in PvP, you will die, the ship, or rather destroyer will self-destruct, because of “You’re leaving the battlefield!” message.

17 minutes ago, Koromac said:

The best thing you can do is that you place the portal on the edge of the map, when you can’t really move at moderate speed anymore, then teleport a slow moving frigate.

If you do that in PvP, you will die, the ship, or rather destroyer will self-destruct, because of “You’re leaving the battlefield!” message.

LMAO that is epic dude…

Pretty sure the Return Point instantly vanishes if you place it in a “leaving the battlefield” zone.

And unfortunately you cannot win Adrienne thread by luring the boss out of bounds. They get immunity to that

As for getting aliens to annoy people, it’s usually easier just to lure a while bunch of them rather than return point. Especially abandoned beacon, kite all the biomorphs to the Eden gate and go invisible if someone comes through it :stuck_out_tongue:

That might be mildly annoying but the real annoyance is in wasting people’s time.

I really should have worded the thread title better, skula didn’t even glance at it.

On 6/8/2017 at 9:27 AM, xXConflictionXx said:

Ahahah, I will admit to being one of them that did this to people in OS. I’m sorry but it is just too funny. Also I don’t see why it shouldn’t be allowed. Why would I want to help anyone to get better so they can kill me? My job is to KEEP you from succeeding so I am the winner.

Also anyone can kill the transports that you are trying to save at any moment and if you have sp on then you cant do anything about it. Just part of it man.

I agree. There should be more interaction with players in open space, not just sitting there in your own bubble as if you are protected from the outside world and the forces around you. I get a good laugh when I am flying in a Taiking and can get the aliens to follow me as if I am the alien commander.

Anyway, game client logs needed

It is easily replicated and I am at work and cannot give you a log. I’ll get you one in a few hours.

screenshot-170614-123728.jpg.ec4f48b930bce46eb141db3ca3d253ea.jpg

screenshot-170614-123722.jpg.ce12f4411c0664931243b543700b82e9.jpg

[2017.06.14 11.20.54.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14531)

You guys have a weapon described as 
def ‘Weapon_FunnyDoubleMissile_T5_Epic’
???

Sounds like the Tai’kin missile main weapon