In game money

Since some people noticed that the in game money reward went down to 25% with license.

Some people now told me that they keep loosing money when they loose their 3 ships in battle and also the battle.

So the repair costs are higher than the amount of money you get.

If you also notice that feel free to post some feedback.

“Ingame Money”

I don’t know if its only at the beggining, but the things are too cheaps, it could be because its BETA too… so… u will see this right?

“Ingame Money”

I don’t know if its only at the beggining, but the things are too cheaps, it could be because its BETA too… so… u will see this right?

Yes we want some feedback about the prieces and the amount of money you gain or loose.

every fight, i can get 50.000 ~ 80.000 credits, and spend less than 5.000 for repairs

I think that a “x5 multiplier” for every tax or shops should solve this and make the game more chalenging.

and more difficult to aquire new ships, a 60.000 ship for 300.000 sounds better

I think we first need to get some feedback from T3/T4 players, because the rewards are the same, but the prieces of the items go up a lot.

I think the the money is on the money. You can already see how much tear 3 or 4 ship will cost. What you wanna do ? Make it so a capital ship cost $7000.00 usd to buy. Eve has that kind of cost to it. Thats why no one will get into that game anymore.

Well, as a T4 pilot I can say is there a huge different in T4 ships cost, a much bigger jump from T3 to T4 than the prevous Tier jumps. But only in the cost, not in the rewards, so I think is not worth to play in T4 at the moment.

The prices are not final so please dont panic :slight_smile:

even though it’s possible to lose credits by not performing well, i’m still being able to earn those over time with my T3 ships.

How bad can it be, I am only under 20 hour’s into the game and have gotten free gold and have T2 ships and gear. I need to play more because I want to achieve more. So far its been good. Allot of relay good pilots with way more time in then me. Hey thats the only way I will get better anyway.

i’m sure i could give some replies here if i played before it was changed, but in another post i listed a few ways to keep credits building