Improved squad matchmaking system

db521ff9370a8cf4886b8e130150.jpg

Pilots! We bring good news for fans of team play. Matchmaking for squads of three and four players in PvP battles has been improved!

Just invite your friends to a squad and join the battle, the more the merrier!

Yours faithfully,
Star Conflict Team

OwO (no luck so far but will keep trying)

getting games!!! best patch in the last 2 years

giphy.gif

Update #1.5.7:

New bugs found…

Executing…

To be quite honest I literally never PvP in a squad so I have no clue what it was like before nor what it is like now… sooo… anyone else have a verdict on this one? Any limitations or anything?

Nice lies about new multiple tier PvP MM.

No sound of this. I bet 75% will love it.

42 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

To be quite honest I literally never PvP in a squad so I have no clue what it was like before nor what it is like now… sooo… anyone else have a verdict on this one? Any limitations or anything?

Yes, it’s all Fake News!

32 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Nice lies about new multiple tier PvP MM.

No sound of this. I bet 75% will love it.

At least they decreased the low rank buffs.

21 minutes ago, John161 said:

That’s not enough! They need to remove all of them!

I can’t find 1.5.7 discussion, so I’m posting it here.

It appears that automatic afterburners key has been removed. Instead, there’s now an option to have them always on. 

I am not sure why it was done, but I used auto-after key quite often, I would like to see it back.

2 minutes ago, Not_rusty said:

I can’t find 1.5.7 discussion, so I’m posting it here.

It appears that automatic afterburners key has been removed. Instead, there’s now an option to have them always on. 

I am not sure why it was done, but I used auto-after key quite often, I would like to see it back.

Yeah the auto-afterburner toggle was removed in the update and was furthermore in the patch notes. Honestly I think the function in the options for it too should have been removed with the update too, so it may have been an oversight.

47 minutes ago, John161 said:

Cutter is still same…and R6 against R17 meh, 

how I will play, one PvP and 3xPvE = quest done and gone

21 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Cutter is still same…and R6 against R17 meh, 

how I will play, one PvP and 3xPvE = quest done and gone

Screenshot? I never saw a lower ship than R8 in today PvP.

14 minutes ago, niripas said:

http://prntscr.com/km48zm

I’m done, also from six game hot joined on five. Thx for games like this

16 minutes ago, niripas said:

same screenshot on my side R9 and R7 hip as well

What exactly did you improve?

Hot joining when an enemy is caping third beacon is always nice 

http://prntscr.com/km5f8b

Why couldn’t I start from the start? Why was hot joining needed? We had 8 vs 8 after one min.

Why do I have to start 7 from 8 games with Hot joining?

Really, I’m glad that some 25% of people enjoy this new game changes, but what about of 75% of “minority”?

It would be better if you improved this:

http://prntscr.com/kme4qj

I don’t know why isn’t in this game any project really completed.

Instead of working on something until it is finished here is like mad house. Let’s do this ah now little of that (half done) Eh now we will try this and so on.

If you would build house it would look like this ;

• three walls instead of four

• four windows instead of seven

• doors without of handle

• roof that has just one side completed

and after all this, you would ask customer how does it look? And even when customer would say it is not good you would still pretend that everything is fine… 

I really don’t understand, I’m trying really and can’t get it.

Okay then… so after actually trying out the " improved" squad MM, it’s fairly easy to see at this point it isn’t working as intended. When attempting to queue with a 4 man squad we sat in queue for close to 10 minutes before calling it quits. Afterwards however when queueing with a 2 man squad I found a battle within 3 minutes.

I’m not too sure how the squad MM quite functions but when Koro and I did eventually find a battle we were uh… pitted against DeleteD and another ESB member, both armed to the teeth with meta gear come suite with energy converter (that broken pile of sh*t is a topic for another day), basically ensuring the battle was as one sided as possible.

I’m still not sure whether this was just bad luck or the squad MM functions on something so basic you can be paired against a group with such a gigantic skill gap but something is definitely up.

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

fyg9ZNp.png

TGPqHYB.png

23 minutes ago, Koromac said:

fyg9ZNp.png

TGPqHYB.png

Low-Rank Guards with all those nice uber “decreased” buffs  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

I don’t know why do you guys complain we had poll about MM just last week. Why do you complain??

ahh, right it was [trolling poll](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37641-new-matchmaking-method/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-429487) about tiers and MM, sorry bad luck then.