Impossible exit mission in open space

At the general request ! my post in english…

After completing the mission in “Depleted Depot” with a lot of modules in the ship, you can not leave the sector with the 9 key (with the ship stopped in the gate, the progress bar is activate and at the end the game is block 30 seconds … to display again "press 9 to jump … and so on.) Ditto return to the hangar by doing ESC …

It is disturbing to see that every time we manage a fairly easy mission with lots of interesting modules in the hold, it is always at the time of exit that the game is hardened, your weapons become ineffective or do not shoot (while a target is locked), and as by chance the enemy groups scattered throughout the area at the beginning of the mission, them are all at the same time around you and on your back for you kill in 10 seconds …? So if in addition we are prevented from borrowing doors to go out …! I feel like I’m wasting my time.

In french

Après avoir effectuer la mission en “Gisement épuisé” avec plein de modules en soute, impossible de sortir du secteur avec la touche 9 (avec le vaisseau en arrêt dans le portail, la barre de progression  s’active  et à la fin le jeu se bloque 30 secondes… pour ré afficher "appuyer sur 9 pour sauter… et ainsi de suite). Idem pour retourner au hangar en faisant ESC…

C’est troublant de voir qu’à chaque foi  que l’on réussi une mission assez facile avec plein de module intéressant en soute, c’est toujours au moment de rentrer que le jeu se durci, vos armes deviennent inefficaces ou ne tire pas ou vous affiche pas de cible (alors qu’une cible est lockée), et comme par hasard les groupes ennemis se 3 vaisseaux éparpillés dans tout le secteur au début de la mission se retrouve tous en même temps autour de vous et sur votre dos pour vous fumer en 10 secondes…? Alors si en plus on nous empêche d’emprunté les portes pour sortir…! j’ai l’impression de perdre mon temps.

Salut, oui parfois on se demande si c’est du lard ou du cochon ce jeu…probablement un peu des 2.

Mais tu devrais poser ta question en Anglais, tu auras plus de chance d’avoir une réponse…car des devs ne sont pas très doués en Français…

Et les joueurs qui répondent généralement ici pour aider utilisent aussi l’Anglais. C’est plus simple pour tout le monde.

Hello Shade, translated message … Thank

yw ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 7/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, EonKey said:

After completing the mission in “Depleted Depot” with a lot of modules in the ship, you can not leave the sector with the 9 key (with the ship stopped in the gate, the progress bar is activate and at the end the game is block 30 seconds … to display again "press 9 to jump … and so on.) Ditto return to the hangar by doing ESC …

It is disturbing to see that every time we manage a fairly easy mission with lots of interesting modules in the hold, it is always at the time of exit that the game is hardened, your weapons become ineffective or do not shoot (while a target is locked), and as by chance the enemy groups scattered throughout the area at the beginning of the mission, them are all at the same time around you and on your back for you kill in 10 seconds …? So if in addition we are prevented from borrowing doors to go out …! I feel like I’m wasting my time.

Is it actually now?