Implant 16a,b,c

I would like to see implant rank 16 focused on open space only… one of the implants would be a 100%-300% increase in speed only in open space … this one is the most important to me  … another might be generates 100 hull and shield points per second only in open space … another might be when surrounded by 5 or more enemies a scatter field is triggered for 5 seconds … these implant ideas would make open space accessible to ALL ships for daily missions not just tacklers and interceptors …

All Interceptors are moderately fast.

All Fighters can be made fast with Cruise Engines.

Guard Frigates are fast.

LRF can use Reverse Thrusters and Energy Sharing.

Engineers can use Warpgates.

I don’t think that these Implants would be very necessary.

I’d prefer the addition of Warpgates to most Open Space maps.

17 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Guard Frigates are fast.

this comment saddens me ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

55 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Guard Frigates are fast.

What he said.

39 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

this comment saddens me ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

But why? Open Space pvp would become incredibly boring when every ship just escapes with 700m/s!

Warpgates on the other hand would allow for quick travel without the implementation of ridiculous speed buffs.

4 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

But why? Open Space pvp would become incredibly boring when every ship just escapes with 700m/s!

Warpgates on the other hand would allow for quick travel without the implementation of ridiculous speed buffs.

other than now  or years ago , when has there been a open space PVP crowd to even be affected by this ? I have been playing for 2 years and almost never see a yellow player in open space … in fact the majority of the player base doesn’t even go in open space other than the daily monocrystal missions … If this game had a serious open space crowd I would agree with you but open space right now is … GET YOUR 8 MONOCRYSTALS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE… I can’t see limiting 95% of the players for a few Russians that still want to spawn camp the warp gates because they are bored with the game after 5 years of having everything …

2 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

other than now  or years ago , when has there been a open space PVP crowd to even be affected by this ? I have been playing for 2 years and almost never see a yellow player in open space …

The new Xenochip missions make a lot of OS pvp happen ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

3 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

The new Xenochip missions make a lot of OS pvp happen ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

yea this month but what about the rest of the year ??? currently you have 2 options for open space  1) incredibly slow tank… 2) incredibly fast shard of glass …  plus sense the speed nerf of 2017 , open space has been a painful task there are literally hundreds of negative posts about the speed of open space … I thought it would be a good idea that would never affect the PVP crowd thus being rant free .

34 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

These buffs should be blocked when in fight (as should it be forbidden to flee out of an PvP sector while under attack, it makes the Xeno missions sometimes to take forever)

5 minutes ago, John161 said:

These buffs should be blocked when in fight (as should it be forbidden to flee out of an PvP sector while under attack, it makes the Xeno missions sometimes to take forever)

yes that’s a good idea if your name is red the buff is canceled , like when your carrying the bomb in PVP … that gives the farmers freedom and the PVPers freedom …

Sorry, Rank 16 implant should not even be related to Open Space.

Maybe we could get some Ellydium nodes for Ellydium ships that are directly related to Open Space features and exploration.

There is always a right tool for a right situation, I don’t see a point attempting to band-aid fixing that.

Making modules reload faster in OS sounds better than just a flat out increase in parameters. More warp jumps. More warp gates. More phase speed. More overdrive. Etc.

More guys who don’t know how to fight just running from anything at 700? No thanks.

WOW … I never thought there would be so much distaste over a code friendly open space fix … I guess that shows me how little I diversify this game … I would NEVER go to open space if I didn’t have to once a day but it seems that open space is a major attraction for the rest of the players … I don’t believe that warp gates to shorten open space will ever happen , too code restrictive in my opinion with everything else taking up the coders time , but a simple buff just might happen… I see it as a simple thing to code for even a part time employee . … Well my bad , sorry I’m not in tune with the players more …

actually, I would have hoped to see these implant affect ships special modules since no implant or modifier does that

A: reload speed

B: active time

C: efficiency

easy and everyone would like it.

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

actually, I would have hoped to see these implant affect ships special modules since no implant or modifier does that

+1 to that my brudda

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

He know da way!

Can you dont?

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

He know da way!

*clucking*