Imperial Tutorial bugged? Spaceship crafting 101

I can’t complete this assignment. Tells me to craft a “metal frame” which does not exist. Metal blank does exist as a component for iridium slugs, but making them does not complete the quest. 

I have been doing jericho contracts since invasion came out (without problems) and only just switched to Imperial. Making me do the tutorial seems a bit silly, and I can’t get past this one :slight_smile:

it’s talking about ammo i think. try that

I can’t complete this assignment. Tells me to craft a “metal frame” which does not exist. Metal blank does exist as a component for iridium slugs, but making them does not complete the quest. 

I have been doing jericho contracts since invasion came out (without problems) and only just switched to Imperial. Making me do the tutorial seems a bit silly, and I can’t get past this one :slight_smile:

Metal frame are metal blanks. You need to craft them from vanadium ore. I think you need to craft the ammo to finish the mission.

It is a text error: “Metal Frame” ithe same as that “Metal blank”.

Was assigned issue ID 0048047.

…but was it fixed or is it being addressed?  He’s saying that even though it’s a text issue, making “Metal Blank” doesn’t complete the quest.

Please, do attach screenshot with quest window

The objective of the quest is to craft Iridium Slugs, of which metal blank is a precurser. This is just a text bug.

This is just a text bug.

Ok. It will be fixed.