‘Imperial Transport Hub’ panorama

87e8df8aa145bf231ddf308a5c12.jpg

The UMC continues to talk about what is happening in the Star Conflict universe at the present time. The history of the fringe sectors is happening right before our eyes…

Former Imperial Sectors
System: Ontregos

Before the war, there were service stations that served the transports going to Ontregos from other systems of the Empire. It was a kind of crossroads of all neighbouring trade and transit routes. A very busy place, where you could always refuel, rest and trade. 

But after the Alien attack, the Imperial transport hub turned into a typical dump, which is of interest only to the most unpretentious personalities. So looters, multiplying in the Hermes Block, are stripping away the remaining equipment from the destroyed stations. 

Using outdated data, cruisers from inner worlds sometimes come here and often fall into pirate ambushes. It is also through this zone that Sparta leads its transport convoys with humanitarian aid for refugees from the Doomed Flotilla.

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

where da update at

soon

15 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

soon

™

35 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

™

We are at least one to two more weeks away from it. Yes, it could happen that we will see the update only once a month!

they are hunting Koros bugs and more…

Wait where is that recent meme about these. Was it on the last one or…?

Here it is again anyways.

[image]

YAY this image is perfect

Could you let my personnal Meme Stash alone please?

6 hours ago, Rakza said:

Could you let my personnal Meme Stash alone please?

Ok

48 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ok

That was a joke xD

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

.zip

Indeed, I’m a BaGeth

“Baguette”

… (just an other joke!)

Secret Empire tech - space traffic light
image.png.d91401569f768474832e21304479d0ac.png

[I would like to see these panoramas in the game client: