I'm having so much fun...

2 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

LOL you get confused about ligatura/gladiator when instead they where disinfector/deleted (and deleted is one of the best players out ther  unless he got rusty)

Are you stupid or something? There is this magical feature in this game called a name change. Ligatura changed his name to deleted96 MONTHS ago. Get with the times. And you are only helping my argument by saying that liga/deleted is “one of the best players out ther”

ONE damn ONLY ONE game’s log lasted 10 minutes (which means it was so damn close) and you still calling me a guy who get reckt by your “facts” that should be trusted? Your log proves nothings, apart you played for 10 minutes against 2 skilled players and managed to wins. 

Case in point. I still won against two skilled players even with my inferior skills and lack of a destro. Why are you trying to counter this? It has happened, can happen, and will happen again and (I know, it’s surprising) can happen for you if you would put on some big boy pants, stop your bxtching, and try to adapt for once.

You asked for proof, I gave it. Yet you still try to deny these facts that have occurred like a r3tarded Republican/Trump supporter yelling about “MUH GOOD OLD DAYS”

don’t use red colors in the forum. You are not a mod

I’m not sure if you’re color blind or just acting idiotic for some attention wh0ring. Notice how this red’s shade is not the same as a moderator’s red. Squint your eyes, I believe you can see it with your ever-narrowing field of view!

1 hour ago, MightyHoot said:

[@Mecronmancer](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/246157-mecronmancer/)-tan 

STAPH CHEATING!!

IT’S IMPOSSIBRU TO GET SO MANY WINS!!!111ONEone

http://82.196.1.93/forum/activity/Mecronmancer/?from=2016-12-01&to=

I’m a hax0r d00d. It’s how I got such a gud 1.3 w/l

1 hour ago, Mecronmancer said:

Are you stupid or something? There is this magical feature in this game called a name change. Ligatura changed his name to deleted96 MONTHS ago. Get with the times. And you are only helping my argument by saying that liga/deleted is “one of the best players out ther”

Case in point. I still won against two skilled players even with my inferior skills and lack of a destro. Why are you trying to counter this? It has happened, can happen, and will happen again and (I know, it’s surprising) can happen for you if you would put on some big boy pants, stop your bxtching, and try to adapt for once.

You asked for proof, I gave it. Yet you still try to deny these facts that have occurred like a r3tarded Republican/Trump supporter yelling about “MUH GOOD OLD DAYS”

I’m not sure if you’re color blind or just acting stupid. Notice how this red’s shade is not the same as a moderator’s red. Squint your eyes, I believe you can see it with your ever-narrowing field of view!

Don’t start to offend kiddo. You are confusing  names, showing one cutted log about a game lasted 10 minutes where the score more than probably was close (ten minutes…) and you pretend we should trust your feedbacks? This is not a valid fact that can give you the right to call me, or mill whiners, stupid or qq, or whatever you find cool nowadays. 

This:

This is a valid proof that gives points to a statements. Without proper statistic, and/or trust, your points are not worth to take in account. Now keep ranting how much  as you wants, whoever lost NOW with the situation we have NOW, a beacon game with a 2 men squad destroyer against recons: wanted to (acted lazy). 

And yes: no shade of red will makes your statement more true. As a normal user, you can only use default black color. 

Not so much fun going on here.

To call each other stupid, use more private communications. Thanks.

/closed