I'm Back!!! How's the Game Population!

Hey guys, i’m back again. But, seems like game population is at an all time low. I don’t see a lot of people playing this game.

The party is at AoWAR these days :Đ

The steam charts say enough https://steamcharts.com/app/212070#All

| Last 30 Days | 258.3 | -11.1 | -4.10% | 483 |
| April 2019 | 269.3 | -35.1 | -11.54% | 528 |
| March 2019 | 304.4 | -39.4 | -11.45% | 609 |
| February 2019 | 343.8 | -36.9 | -9.69% | 619 |

I’m considering to abandon this game, I have witnessed plenty of good games die and do not want to have my grinds completely wasted again

PvP loses its appeal after fighting the same five metaships and bots over and over and over again. PvE is repetitive and dull.

8 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

PvP loses its appeal after fighting the same five metaships and bots over and over and over again. PvE is repetitive and dull.

which five?

1 hour ago, niripas said:

which five?

Figure of speech mostly, but I personally am particularly annoyed by the masses of Wolfhounds, Stingrays, Taikins, Doppler Spikes and to some extent Zhens.

Yes, all of them can be countered to some extent, if you are careful.

They do however render most other ships of their class pointless.

Even then, fly it right and a taikin can become borderline unhittable, a wolfhound can deal tons more damage than a regular fed gunship with little effort, a stingray can regenerate any meaningful damage almost instantly and barely any ship can withstand a spike with active orion.

They are unproportionally strong. This results in the rest of the game’s ship pool being virtually unused.

Admittably, I might be biased.

But this is how I experience PvP. And this is what keeps me from playing more.

Sorry for the rant ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I mean, I also got burned out to the point I’m having a hard time finding motivation to even do the daily tasks, I’d rather have patches come more often with less, even if it’s a little change, rather than having a monthly content bomb that might get old in a few days.

11 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I mean, I also got burned out to the point I’m having a hard time finding motivation to even do the daily tasks, I’d rather have patches come more often with less, even if it’s a little change, rather than having a monthly content bomb that might get old in a few days.

To add more to the topic:

About the daily task, rewards for OS task was nerfed, warp cost increased. I don’t ever bother doing them and I play just enough battles to do daily monos and x2 bonuses for vs AI and PvE.

Daily monos were nerfed too, to 10 per task.

And of course Ze’Ta BS.

Material containers has absurd price.

I wonder how many people also reduced their playtime because of these things.

Low player base. And its not fun. T3 almost no players. Golden eagle and Rockwell spam after the discount. 

14 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Figure of speech mostly, but I personally am particularly annoyed by the masses of Wolfhounds, Stingrays, Taikins, Doppler Spikes and to some extent Zhens.

Yes, all of them can be countered to some extent, if you are careful.

They do however render most other ships of their class pointless.

Even then, fly it right and a taikin can become borderline unhittable, a wolfhound can deal tons more damage than a regular fed gunship with little effort, a stingray can regenerate any meaningful damage almost instantly and barely any ship can withstand a spike with active orion.

They are unproportionally strong. This results in the rest of the game’s ship pool being virtually unused.