I will pay anyone willing to film a successful special operations for me WITH THE DESTROYER.
I will pay someone $20 for footage of the destroyer (entire battle). $5 for part A, and $15 for part B.
I can either send you a $20 gift card in the mail (requires address, which I know is sketchy), I can give you a star conflict product code, I can send you $20 through Paypal, OR, I can send you something worth $20 in games (dlc whatever). If what you want isnt exactly $20, I will not pay over $20, but I will pay under. Payment can be through several methods, say a $10 code and $10 of GS, or a $5 gift card, and $15 of GS.
I need some footage for a project I am working on with some people. I need the footage posted on youtube.com so I can see that it is there, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org when it is up. Then I will need it sent to me via uploading it to a cloud network so I can download it. I can not download it from youtube, because that will drastically decrease the quality of the video.
- The footage MUST be 1080p or better
- The footage MUST be filmed at 40fps or better
- The footage must be 100% of the battle
- The footage must be without hud (default keybinding is Alt+H)
- The footage must be in part but not necessarily 100%, in spectator mode (this can be achieved by flying, then dying and then spectating people)
- The footage in spectator mode must switch between every ship at least twice, each switch must have at least 30 seconds between the switch (unless the player being spectated dies and it automatically switches)
- The total footage must last at leas30 minutes.
- The footage must have no music (go to options and turn off the music by dissabling it, or turning it all the way down)
- The footage must be UNEDITED (no cutting off footage, and no water marks)
- NO VOICES IN THE BACKGROUND (no youtube video’s playing in the background, no people talking in teamspeak.)
- Footage must show the Destroyer**'s spawn and Destroyer’s Death.**
Part A is filmed from above the map on an imperial LRF, use reverse thrusters to move around the map. DO NOT FIRE WEAPONS. Go into disintegrator mode, and look down at the destroyer, aliens flying around, and at players. Must be filmed from at least 3000m above the map, move around the top of the map. IF YOU DIE repsawn and fly back up there, to respawn you need to turn hud back on, but I’ll just cut that out. Get back to the top of the map as soon as you can, and back into sniping mode.
Part B is filmed from the position of the pilots who are fighting. As soon as you enter the battle turn HUD off, while fighting like this I recommend using thermal weapons which point to your cursor even when it isn’t there, or if you will be attacking slow moving objects/still objects (destroyer/emitters, things that aren’t ships (if you are an engineer with eclipse launchers) or torpedoes)
I don’t care what strategy you use, but you must film it’s entry to the system , and film it’s death.
If you think that this is too sketchy to be real, someone paying you to record a game, well think about this. All you’re doing is filming a game, if I dont pay you (which I will) then you’ll at least have a cool video.
Additional Note (made after post, I edited it to include this)
- Footage must be full volume, like, as LOUD AS YOU CAN GET IT TO POSSIBLY BE *just plug in some broken headphones, or plug in some speakers and dont turn them on)
- Description on youtube must contain all the names of the players filmed (if they are using alt accounts, I want their alt name, and their original name)
I HIGHLY suggest using the test server, because there you can buy any premium ship and upgrade it to mk4 within moments of joining the server (you start with 1,000,000 GS) I also highly suggest that if you want to use a custom ship in the destroyer (I dont care if you do in the defiler), I actually want at least 1 of each of the followin, Kraken, Mjolnir, Peregrine (nuke the emitters), Ronin, Saw One, and Octopus. that already makes up 7/12, HOWEVER you can do it over multiple battles to get more footage. ALSO as far as creating custom ships, you can easily do this on the test server with about 80k-200k GS left over, you can do this by buying equipment (I used 3 different types of t5 equipment pieces, Passive Armor, Shield Booster S, and Reactor Overload TO GET MONOCRYSTALS BUY THE CONTAINERS (350 one not the 100 one) AND YOU WILL GET ANYWHERE FROM 0-10 MONOCRYSTALS PER PURCHASE, and managed to get more than enough resources to make a custom ship, and have gs left over to purple out the ships, AND have money left over for custom paintjobs, AND have money left over in general TO LEVEL UP YOUR CUSTOM SHIPS YOU CAN BUY CONTAINERS THAT CONTAIN DDAY MISSILES AND PURPLE AMMO, ALONG WITH FREE SYNERGY, I highly suggest doing this if people in the group do not already have one of the custom ships I desire in the film. BUT YEA go on the test server, purple out any random t5 premium ship, get a crap ton of duplicators by BUYING THEM WITH GS because you have more GS than I could use in 2 hours, or making them from all the stuff you can salvage from upgrading to mk2. Doing this will allow you and your team to get the ships you want with the equipment you want, at mk4/5.
If you chose to use the custom server rout (A lot easier, but it’s in russian BUT if you are at t5, I presume you would know what everything looks like, and can go off the pictures and stuff), it will be easier, NOW FYI you dont have to use your account, you can make an ALT so you can have your own personal stuff on it other than for filming. You can join my corporation "Space McBites [McBts] where you can all see eachother’s names and stuff rather than having to have everyone in friends list and stuff.