I never thought I'd say this, but you've almost got the PvP balance perfect!

What more can I say? Great work devs the matches go for almost the whole 8 minutes but they end on a cliffhanger, never know who’s going to win until right at the end! Makes for some real exciting battles. I know it’s asking a lot, but if you could eek out that one kill we’d have a perfect system. I mean I could disconnect and then that may help but you know, gotta stay in, never know if you’ll get 35 kills in 2 minutes.

13988043_608647522640246_480063630171382

It’s because you have a Mauler that you got One kill.

P2W spotted.

Yeah u op Rennie, stahp shooting things.

Would have been the same outcome. MM is super crazy right now everywhere.

Impressive… but Rennieash why u complain in other thread bout u always loose? Makeup ur mind. And a tip for free stop playing uneless LRF and take another ship which actually contibutes, then u will win more often.

Dat sass.

Look at your team composition and then look at enemies, look at your  team composition and then look at enemies, look at your team composition and then look at enemies…

And now realise that devs have no influence of what you and other players choose to play at giving time. 

On top of that, after all the dying no one really tried to adjust and select a different ships.

This a definition of a random solo pvp in absolutely any mmo pvp game.

Rennie, you are so OP, you got 100% more kills that the rest of your team combined!!!

14 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Rennie, you are so OP, you got 100% more kills that the rest of your team combined!!!

0 * 2 is still 0

Even infinity is not enough to describe how OP he is. 

64654310.jpg

17 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

0 * 2 is still 0

Even infinity is not enough to describe how OP he is. 

maths is too hard

DWN6ez4.jpg

You forgot “xxxx recon spam” in beacon games

Recons are not that good any more, since a huge advantage was gained from jumpin to becons at the start of game. Since now u start in middle of game they are not so op.

5 minutes ago, theNoob said:

Recons are not that good any more, since a huge advantage was gained from jumpin to becons at the start of game. Since now u start in middle of game they are not so op.

And since they can’t capture beacons because there is a big blackhole on it. 

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Look at your team composition and then look at enemies, look at your  team composition and then look at enemies, look at your team composition and then look at enemies…

And now realise that devs have no influence of what you and other players choose to play at giving time. 

On top of that, after all the dying no one really tried to adjust and select a different ships.

This a definition of a random solo pvp in absolutely any mmo pvp game.

so you saying that 1 guard more on enemy team and 1 engie less was responsible for this result?

Ships Team 1 Team 2
Guard 1 2
Engie 3 2
LRF 1 1
Command 2 2
Gunship 1 1
Tackler 1 1

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

And since they can’t capture beacons because there is a big blackhole on it. 

Naa black hole are old memories, now people spam that fighter thermal auto aim weapon with that weird name or the bouncing rails. 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

so you saying that 1 guard more on enemy team and 1 engie less was responsible for this result?

Ships Team 1 Team 2
Guard 1 2
Engie 3 2
LRF 1 1
Command 2 2
Gunship 1 1
Tackler 1 1

Easily, just as much each player’s experience flying the role he used in team battle, and how good their builds are in team battles, and pings, and how drunk they are

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Easily, just as much each player’s experience flying the role he used in team battle, and how good their builds are in team battles, and pings, and how drunk they are

They team composition doesn’t explain the score in this example. 

And Players experience shouldn’t too. 

Remember, a matchmaking is supposed to match experienced players with other experienced players. Not vet VS Aces. 

MM in this game is the biggest piece of garbage in the PvP gaming world. It’s either you steamroll them or you get steamrolled. As an R5, I always get matched up against R7+ with R10 Mk4 weapons. It’s totally ridiculous. And my team never has anyone higher than r4 except me and my spouse. I hate PvP in this game with a burning passion. And the more players in a match, the worse it gets because it means I got another R3 or R1 on my team and the enemy got an R7. I can’t do all the work and my team can’t provide. Heck, I fought the same person in 4 matches in a row instead of having them on my team even once.

That I find - it always tries to balance you vs the same couple of players :stuck_out_tongue: