I.N.N. Issue XIV (75) on 4614.06.04

d709a796d304.png

Intergalactic News Network

The Galaxy’s most recent news for you

65a2e1950fee.png

I. These days the military received an image of an unknown ship from one of modern recon drones, sent to one of the sectors that are being invaded. The drone has lasted for only a few milliseconds, but managed to get a picture. The scientists are still unable to give the answer what it was. Mercenaries coming back from mop-up missions often tell about impressive abilities of these ships. Some say that these ships create interference, making visual contact more difficult and use unknown cluster-type cannons. Some of these ships which can be classified as heavy frigates, carry a module very much like a pulsar, but reaching even through walls. As we know, each faction has similar research programs, but they are banned due to existing ecology restrictions. But aliens don’t care. There are no clear images yet, the only distinctive feature is that it is something green and shapeless.

II. Mop-up teams often take heavy casualties and return depressed and weary. No one knows what they see there. The only fact that can be stated is that the situation is very serious. Moreover - some of federative and jericho sectors are invaded as well. The UFO has already sent an inquiry to the UMC to increase numbers of mop-up mercenary squads.

III. This threat made Jericho Families to declassify one of their secret research programs. Mercenaries will be able to purchase a new interceptor. It is still a prototype, so its characteristics are lower compared to standard modern projects, and it will be available for a negotiated price. But mercenaries say that even at current development level its combat abilities are impressive.

61160073bb35.png

IV.  Weekly   ratings

Week 2: 22.05.4614 - 29.05.4614

The second week of regular competitions for pilots. This time only Tier 4 and 5 ships counted. The most successful pilot of the week is  DIESEMAS , and the most active pilot in special missions is  starcore.

Maximum kills throughout the week (will be added later)

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?

Top-3 maximum PvP efficiency

1. DIESEMAS
  2. ImInUrBase
  3. FoBo

Top-3 maximum PvE efficiency

1. starcore
  2. VOL4ONOK
  3. mani1006

V.  Pilots   ratings

Takamina [WPK] managed to destroy 46 ships in a single battle, which allows hip to occupy the 1st position in maximum kills per battle rating together with RaRok [XIII]. Is there anyone to challenge them?

То** p **-3 of total PvP efficiency

1. RADIAL

2. Takamina [WPK]

3. TeddyKiller [HawK]

Тоp** -3 **** of **** total **** PvE efficiency**

1. komsomolets

2. HotShot [TUF]

3. Tenzodat

Top-3 maximum kills per battle

1. Takamina [WPK] - 46

2. RaRok [XIII] - 46

3. Milfeulle [NASA] - 41

VI.  Corp   ratings

I F I [iFI] became this week’s most effective corporation in battles for Precursor artifacts. And pilots of SCORPIONS [sCORP] were most effective on special missions, which pushed their corporation to the 1st place of the table.

То** p **-3 total influence rating

1. Nova Corporation [Nova]

2. SIRIUS [sRS]

3. SCORPIONS [sCORP]

То** p-3 total PvP efficiency**

1. I F I [iFI]

2. Nika [NIKA]

3. VIP [VIP]

То** p-3 total PvE efficiency**

1. SCORPIONS [sCORP]

2. VIP [VIP]

3. Rage [R4ge]

All ratings and reviews by  S** & **P agency. _ Stars & Pilots  _- ratings which are clear even to your grandma.

26b184e9c5da.png

VII. The Empire strikes back forward at the northern part of Jericho border. As a result, the Families drew their forces back, but all of them suddenly appeared at the southern direction, trying to isolate the feds. But the Empire has been one jump ahead here as well. It attacked the sector controlled by the Federation, forcing its units back to the capital, securing strategically important territories from Jericho.

post-38671-0-88473300-1401864022.jpg

Despite the experts’ forecasts, the feds continue to hold all the sectors taken from Jericho. It seems they sent all their troops there, and the Empire has taken this advantage. Overall situation remains unfavorable for the Federation.

HOROSCOPE

ShipRoles_SCOUT.png

Recon. It’s high time to show everyone what you got. your speed and radar will be of greatest importance for everyone. Still, be careful. No recon = blind team.

ShipRoles_RECON.png

Covert ops.  This week is going to be stable and hasteless. No sweat. Distant relatives may show up on the weekend, of which you didn’t know anything.

ShipRoles_ECM.png

ECM. Interesting encounters and beautiful moments await you this weekend. And if you have your favourite bag with a shotgun inside with you, you’ll for sure know what it is to be lucky.

ShipRoles_ATTACK.png

Gunship. You are still licking last week’s wounds. Stars give you some time to rest. Calm down your nerves, save your strength and arm yourself with patience. You’ll need all this in the nearest future.

ShipRoles_TACKLER.png

Tackler.  Those born with laser cannons in their hands may expect financial receipts. But for this you’ll have to leave the home of your fathers for a long journey. For others this week will be just a regular one.

ShipRoles_COMMAND.png

Command fighters. Your Fortune keeps silence. Maybe it’s not smiling, but at least it doesn’t laugh its xxxx off at you. 

ShipRoles_SNIPER.png

LRF.  You are reeled as a rust-bucket in a warp corridor. You may have decided that it is your bad luck, but your fortune will suddenly give you a wink and crook a finger at you. Don’t miss the chance.

ShipRoles_ENGINEER.png

Engi.  The week is going to be calm. Meeting an old mate or making new friends is likely.

ShipRoles_GUARD.png

Guards.  Stars have no good news for you. No bad news either, though. Quiet and hasteless week - just as you like it.

e782f89e3a48.png

The plasma cloud has mostly dispersed, but it left a sudden aftermath. Numbers of unknown ships have been thrown in by a gravity wave.  The only thing to hope is that a meteor shower coming is not going to bring someone else. Anyway, you should urgently consult  StarMedStarMed  - you’ll have a long memory of us! We promise.

The issue was prepared by:

MoonLight   LexxVIII   SeraX   

Takamina left WPK and its been a while now, he joined a corp called Tricolor Italia.

oO

What the … ? Am I wrong ? I could swear you werent on the member list anymore and Im 110% sure I saw you in Tricolor Italia…

Am I right or am I speaking non-sense ?

What the … ? Am I wrong ? I could swear you werent on the member list anymore and Im 110% sure I saw you in Tricolor Italia…

hqdefault.jpg

I made a screenshot of my implants at the request of a player an hour ago

20cb54484b83.jpg

So tomorrow we will get a T4 Pirate Interceptor most likely. I hope its a CO with crit bonuses like most Pirate ships.

As we know, each faction has similar research programs, but they are banned due to existing ecology restrictions. But aliens don’t care.  

mfowgr.jpg

He left WPK for a weekend for reasons, but he wasn’t in any corp, and I invited him back the next time I saw him.

Alright, forget anything I said…

I guess I need to see an optometrist asap… lol !

Alright, forget anything I said…

I guess I need to see an optometrist asap… lol !

Or sleep more frequently for a change.

So tomorrow we will get a T4 Pirate Interceptor most likely. I hope its a CO with crit bonuses like most Pirate ships.

mfowgr.jpg

He left WPK for a weekend for reasons, but he wasn’t in any corp, and I invited him back the next time I saw him.

That explain it then !

Or sleep more frequently for a change.

Sleep ? What does it even mean ?  :crazy: 

Invasion mode? Maybe they’ll show it to us and let us try it rather than using it as an E3 gimmick for people who have no clue what Star Conflict is.

Thanks again Lex and the rest of the INN team!

Good, new premium ship and new mode incomming. Let’s hope we can test this incursion mode as soon as possible.

And btw I hope the devs do a good advertising job in E3. We need more players!

Thanks again Lex and the rest of the INN team!

Thanks)

Horoscope added.

Still a bit confused why the horoscope shows Jericho Recons, Empire CovOps, Fed ECM, etc.