I like this game But...

If Dreadnought is a multi-player ship then it will almost certainly be done in the fashion of “one pilot, x gunners”, where the gunners get to use turrets.

If Dreadnought is a multi-player ship then it will almost certainly be done in the fashion of “one pilot, x gunners”, where the gunners get to use turrets.

I want to shoot at Tie Fighters with Han Solo screaming YEEEEEEEEHAAA every time i hit something.

In regards to mixed weapons experience in Eve quickly teaches that splitting weapon type/size doesn’t work and that you’re better off using tactics that make the most out of a single weapon type/size. When you split weapon type/size you’re going to be at a disadvantage in terms out damage output against players only using one type of weapon size/type. Also I prefer ships having roles and vulnerability. As you said a Dreadnought will have to be careful otherwise smaller ships can kite it to death requiring it to have a support fleet. 

This is the same as Eve where bigger ship doesn’t equal better ship. 

When you split weapon type/size you’re going to be at a disadvantage in terms out damage output against players only using one type of weapon size/type.

Now I would have to agree with you on this, but only on the terms total damage out put.

now in armored core two teams of 5 fight each other. a person Is allowed to carry 6 weapons with them. now it doesn’t make sense to use just 1 weapon type (ke, te ce.). its best to carry all 3 weapon types with a person into battle with a min damage of 1200 per shot and no less.

you have no idea what your going to fight so sticking with the same weapon type as LOST me sooooooo many matches in armored core. the reason being is im matched up with a person who has a armored rating of 2500 points in ke and my ke weapon only dose 2100 damage lol what do I do u ask. well lets look at the rest of his armor… ce rating is at 1000 and his te only 600.  so I switch to my ce and te weapon that dose a min 1200 per shot.

the other thng with armored core is that you have to working with you team when it comes to building mechs. You can have each person specialize with just 1 weapon but its more of a disadvantage when you start losing you team.