I leaving game

Without a doubt, Star Conflict was the best game I ever played and my favourite. I spent hours to grind, grind and million times more grind, but even more cash than hours xD. I was trying to stop that addiction madness vainly. Now I gived account to my friend and I freed from this game. I loved it even too much and that was blocking me to realize my dreams. I haven’t got enough willingness and I have to work on my weapon*. Thank you all Star Conflict team, I wish you best luck and soo much cash which you really looking for  ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”). Bye, my thousands of gs, overpowered F.u’Kin, tons of monocrystals, all resources for vigilant including modules, useless Thai’Thaq, premium spark and beloved Mjolnir with Ion Emitter (cry here). I’ll stay on forum, it’s not very addicting. Bye Star Conflict 8’((

![:014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014.png “:014:”)  Its called a time out!!  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania saitama ok

Good to have ya. Stop by the forums any time! Love the input and ideas~

o7

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

Now I gived account to my friend and I freed from this game.

Your account may get banned/closed for this.

It’s forbidden to give an account to someone else, unless if explicitly permitted by the Administration.

I am sure he just let his friend look into the game whil he looked over the shoulder … not speaking of a permanent handover!!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Your account may get banned/closed for this.

It’s forbidden to give an account to someone else, unless if explicitly permitted by the Administration.

Show me & for that

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

Your account may get banned/closed for this […] unless if explicitly permitted by the Administration.

Which it never is. I don’t understand why though. If someone isn’t using it it should be the owners right to transfer rights to the account to whoever they want.

coz that guy dont pay his own rent then

better he make new db entry with new fresh creative username

increase number of totale players that way

has to buy dlcs anew and so

no funny stuff lebowsky!

[@AKmatiAK](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258817-akmatiak/) nice to meet you, nice - but … didnt they fix boxes… didnt u just come here… confusing.

I paid about 50 Euro, they won’t ban my account ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”).

It was nice having you here AKmatiAK, drop by whenever you feel like it, you’re always whalecome  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I’m not playing anymore either. Just following the updates, with sometimes a few answers.

I hate what they do to their game. And I have so much fun creating my own games. So…

On 8/11/2017 at 3:24 PM, Swifter43021 said:

I’m not playing anymore either. Just following the updates, with sometimes a few answers.

Good luck in your future endeavours!

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Good luck in your future endeavours!

And Spirals!

On 11.8.2017 at 3:24 PM, Swifter43021 said:

I hate what they do to their game. And I have so much fun creating my own games. So…

Yes I noticed man - sadly !

On 11/8/2017 at 3:24 PM, Swifter43021 said:

20708329_10155652381079700_4607999972655

Look at that, another guy that actively contributed to make this community toxic and meaningless with his arrogant, blatant behave (don’t worry sweetheart, you are in good company) now act all bitc*y and such…

You, among the others who acted like you, were a disgrace to this game. 

Cya looser

to summarize Spongejohn’s average daily state of the mind.

Spoiler

x61g9eciw0ez.gif

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

to summarize Spongejohn’s average daily state of the mind.

Hide contents

x61g9eciw0ez.gif

You still need an hug or just some free expression of undeterministic love: <3

Your damage control is not needed anymore sweety. Get a real job.

On 10/08/2017 at 2:37 PM, AKmatiAK said:

Without a doubt, Star Conflict was the best game I ever played and my favourite. I spent hours to grind, grind and million times more grind, but even more cash than hours xD. I was trying to stop that addiction madness vainly. Now I gived account to my friend and I freed from this game. I loved it even too much and that was blocking me to realize my dreams. I haven’t got enough willingness and I have to work on my weapon*. Thank you all Star Conflict team, I wish you best luck and soo much cash which you really looking for  ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”). Bye, my thousands of gs, overpowered F.u’Kin, tons of monocrystals, all resources for vigilant including modules, useless Thai’Thaq, premium spark and beloved Mjolnir with Ion Emitter (cry here). I’ll stay on forum, it’s not very addicting. Bye Star Conflict 8’((

One more victim of destroyers.

13 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

One more victim of destroyers.

No , I don’t think so: Destroyers he survived ![:018:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/018.gif “:018:”)