I.I.N. Issue 3(61) on 4614.01.22

innban10.png innban11.png

Follow the most interesting events with us

Main news

I. Another sensation came from antipiracy commitee. In our previous isue we informed you that the committee has discovered and eliminated the pirate hacking centre where a powerful virus has been developed. But everything proved to be even more serious. The main project of hackers has been an AI virus meant for disruption of AI at factories and industrial complexes. By that pirates intended to cause chaos and start a coup.

Unfortunately the committee came up too late - the project was finished the day before, and its samples were moved in an unknown direction. But forewarned is forearmed, and the emergency monitoring protocol, applied in all major industrial objects, helped to stop the terrorists. Their agents carrying storage modules with the elements of malware were noticed in the living quarters of almost all the industrial objects.

There’re also some sad news. The pirates managed to infect one of the galaxy’s leading companies, “Main Martian Nanobot Factory”. This factory produces nanobots helping to repair damaged machinery, buildings, cruisers and used in other branches as well. The remaining factories are now overbooked with orders for these nanobot systems. Now, until “MMNF” AI is cleaned and modified, all the workers, engineers and associated  organizations will have to tighten their belts. Each nanobot is counted now, and repairing stations release just a minimal required number of them depending on the size of the object that needs repairs.

Other news

II. Having finished an independent investigation, the UCM commission made the conclusion that higher management of corporations lacks one important position. A directive has been issued therefore about putting a new post in place - assistant to CorpLeader. Moreover, the UCM computers will show more precise information about combat efficiency of the pilots. This info will be available only for internal use, but will show more clearly how skills of the pilot grow.

III. The UMC is glad to inform you that each station will from now on have a special social service terminal “We Are Watching You”. It is in the test mode still, and the only option it provides for now is to thank a captain you fought back to back with, or an engineer pilot who timely turned on his repair nanobots and used his guard drones to restore your shields. Access to the terminal will be granted only for bearers of a special card - these cards will be distributed among all the pilots. One pilot - one card.

IV. Attempts to contain the situation in WX sector continue. It was declared that main priority for the mercenaries is to capture navigation beacons allowing the fleet to arrive. The sooner these beacons are captured, the better. Therefore military organizations from now on will grant extra influence points to the corporations who succeeded in capturing the enemy beacon or defending its own.

V. A secret pirate modification of disintegrator has been detected (danger: russian language!). Special reflectors on the actuator and a stream of ions help keep the shot of this imperial gun undetected, turning the owner into an invisible stone-cold killer. Now these actuators are confiscated and are being examined at Imperial First Weaponry Centre.

Military news

VI. Previous week resulted in “The Gread Exodus”. A great mass of federative corporations has joined imperial forces. The result is imminent - Empire started to expand its dominion. Even Jericho gathered its forces and started capturing territories. Moreover, Jericho is currently 2nd in overall number of sectors controlled. But Federation continues to retreat, loses its sectors and occupies the third place.

post-38671-0-77029700-1390356148.jpg

The issue was prepared by: MoonLight, LexxVIII

Cool!

> Invisible Disintegrator targeting beams

God. xxxx. Damnit.

Don’t know what is the story about engineer drones or Nanodrones cloud but something will (or not) Happens about them.

Don’t know what is the story about engineer drones or Nanodrones cloud but something will (or not) Happens about them.

I suppose is just a comical reference to newb1es not turning on the nanocloud repair modules in engineers due to “saving” nanodrones.

I suppose is just a comical reference to newb1es not turning on the nanocloud repair modules in engineers due to “saving” nanodrones.

That would be hilarious, i think the nawbs thing they are going extinct and must not be used too much. HEHHEHEHHE

Thanks for the INN Lexx!

I wanna know what will come in the future ^^

My personal opinion is that they are going to nerf autonomous repair stations a bit.

What software are you using for image creation (the map with info)?

The wording suggests that heal rate will be based on ship size, so we could be seeing a % based heal system. No more intys going from dead to full restore in 2 seconds flat!

The wording suggests that heal rate will be based on ship size, so we could be seeing a % based heal system. No more intys going from dead to full restore in 2 seconds flat!

That would made the guards OP.

Only if they increase the healing rate for frigates, instead of keeping it the way it is and reducing heals for fighters and intys. 

No, that would make Guards HEALABLE, instead of having to depend on both Engineers AND self-heals. However, it’d be a massive nerf on ceptor survivability.

That will force them to dodge :smiley:

What software are you using for image creation 

I just used one from other IIN threads here. :slight_smile:

It’s two images, btw. Split in the middle.

Thanks a lot!

IIN are very welcome!   :salute:

Thanks a lot!

INN are very welcome!  :salute:

These are I I N  :crazy:

These are I I N  :crazy:

Ooops. Fixed.