I have a confession to make

I just “liked” an LRF. There, I said it. I’m so sorry.

He got top score, getting kills, but not just the easy ones. He also provided covering fire for pushes, counter-sniped, and forced the enemy into a really tight corner nice and grouped up for bubble gunship runs to make havoc. All round good performance.

Ok,any other IMPORTANT news?No?Ok then.

8 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Ok,any other IMPORTANT news?No?Ok then.

Shh, this is a groundbreaking discovery! A random LRF that knows how to play!

No. This is unacceptable. This kind of behaviour is forbidden in this plane of existence, we all know LRFs can’t fly in general let alone know tactics and cover.

19 minutes ago, millanbel said:

It was probably from DESU,but its still unlikely to be that good.

6 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

c’mon millan, you have me a lot of likes ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Yeah but that’s called pity.

6 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

c’mon millan, you have me a lot of likes ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

A few yeah

7 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

It was probably from DESU,but its still unlikely to be that good.

Pfft, tillo doesn’t know what he’s doing  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

It sucks that my Plays.TV wasn’t recording when I got 20 kills in domination XD I did more of it with Dragon and a Brokk healer for a couple of minutes of the time (he’s not in the top 5 because healing doesn’t get as many points…)

13603633_595064760665189_751563430575413

2 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

and yet it’s enough against everyone noobs in T5 ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

FIFY

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, millanbel said:

I spent the first like 400 hours in this game on lrf’s… I was really good at it too, top eff every time… but then something happened… I got addicted to ping. I would do anything to get some good ping. I would even go as far as to unplug other people’s laptops without them noticing so they would die and I could have all the internet to myself for a good ping. Ping ruined my life. Ping doesn’t just leave a mark on your screen. Ping is a dangerous thing that we should all be aware of. I haven’t been able to fly an lrf and succeed with it other than shooting torpedoes since I stopped playing tournaments. Ping destroyed my life. If you, or anyone else you know is addicted to USA ping, do the right thing and get help for them. #knowtherealcost