I can't join games

Hi,

I’m finding this bug all the time today. I queue a game, after a few seconds I got the “triangulation” message in the queue window, but I don’t join the battle. After some time it gives me a pop up error, saying the MM failed to find a contract.

And then all the MM is locked. I can’t join another game, change ships or whatever, because I’m IN BATTLE, even if the ships don’t show that you are. And I’m losing boosters, and game time, because I can’t switch the ships and pick others in other tier or play PvE. If I try to join another game it says I’m in queue already.

It is annoying.

last hour i have had 5% packet loss at least in every match, talked to random people in game and they have the same thing… somethings up >.>

last hour i have had 5% packet loss at least in every match, talked to random people in game and they have the same thing… somethings up >.>

I see, so is a global issue. Switching game then, it is a pity, because of the weekend bonus.

I see, so is a global issue. Switching game then, it is a pity, because of the weekend bonus.

Yes i dont think that you are the only one with this problem because i just finished a mtach were three enemy players never joined the battle. All three were were listed as “loading”.

Yes i dont think that you are the only one with this problem because i just finished a mtach were three enemy players never joined the battle. All three were were listed as “loading”.

Yup, that’ll have been me.  Happened about 5 times today already and similar yesterday.  I hear the triangulation “bong”, but nothing happens.  Trying a few games without the contracts to see how that goes.