Hunter

Sooooo now that ellydium is dead, can I have my hunter? :3

I think the persitent you are - you will get it in the end ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Dead?

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

In all honesty, it should be available in the unique ships section

dear devs, please just give us a hunter

1 hour ago, SINaka said:

Dead?

think he mean aliens ships …

31 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

think he mean aliens ships …

No I mean ellydium. The backlash from the community means one of two things are happening dev-side.

1: ellydium projects are canceled or re-purposed

2: ellydium projects will be put on the furthest back back-burner until the devs know how to properly implement them (and still make money).

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Hunter?

Each ellydium ship is hunter when we get it  ![:bomber_light:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/bomber_light.gif “:bomber_light:”)

ah

Ellydium ships are absolutely fugly. I need real original crystallid stuff

19 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ellydium ships are absolutely fugly. I need real original crystallid stuff

Indeed they are uglly. 

I would love if we would be able to paint all ship.

This is a mass of growing crystals! What did you expect?  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

This is a mass of growing crystals! What did you expect?  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Crystallid ships = beautiful

Ellydium ships = fugly

8 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

That I can add some color to it  ![:01515:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01515.png “:01515:”)

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

That I can add some color to it  ![:01515:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01515.png “:01515:”)

Pink crystals!

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Crystallid ships = beautiful

Ellydium ships = fugly

Be carefull Foxy - because I’ve heared Crystallid ships require  Lobotomy of pilots who want to fly them … ![:009:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/009.png “:009:”) ( and install controlling implants like you will be ‘9 of 5’ in the collective!)

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Pink? No! Shades of green … ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:016:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/016.png “:016:”)

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Pink? No! Shades of green … ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:016:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/016.png “:016:”)

Yes yes. Give me… ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)pink