Hunt the Game Master (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [Hunt the Game Master](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30391-hunt-the-game-master/) event!

311b5bc3be8cc27a0714ae283ba9.png

Lunchtime on a Monday? o.O

Monday???

56662507.jpg

Maybe he meant tomorrow?

Lunchtime on a Monday? o.O

why not? I have on Monday nearly no School so I don’t care. 14:00 is a nice time for me at least.

We dont have anything similar on ru-segment :frowning:
How you select players?

Just join the lobby, then sooner or later you will get in.

We dont have anything similar on ru-segment :frowning:

How you select players?

GMs team is always looking for meatshield so if you want to be one you’d have to contact in advance, enemy team is just picked up from randoms from english chat or whoever joins the room i guess.

Maybe he meant tomorrow?

Monday. The only one possible time for us at the moment. Write your prefered time for us to remember for the next :wink:

Monday. The only one possible time for us at the moment. Write your prefered time for us to remember for the next :wink:

Saturday / Sunday, preferable evening. Actually as it used to be.

GMs team is always looking for meatshield 

True but just good ones.

Saturday / Sunday, preferable evening. Actually as it used to be.

True but just good ones.

Looking for someone and having someone are 2 different things :slight_smile:

“sharpening my katana”

“sharpening my katana”

no Veronica

katana sucks

ofc katana sucks it was just for … i wasnt meant the ship katana okey i was meant the blade and also Veronica will RULE! (if there is any inties there)

ofc katana sucks it was just for … i wasnt meant the ship katana okey i was meant the blade and also Veronica will RULE! (if there is any inties there)

I’ve realised that Garlic is disrespectfully forgotten in this thread.

I’ve realised that Garlic is disrespectfully forgotten in this thread.

oh yes about that i am trying to stop using it because its starting to getting out of control like ultron in avengers which means a great danger for me and my ppl for now i will give a break on it to shake ppl up and release them from the magic!

Well if you have Veronica, mine is Demonica!!!

It could be nice if the GM team should fight against an uneven number of destroyers. Mostly r11 destroyers. Upss i say that speaking out loud.  :fed004:

It could be nice if the GM team should fight against an uneven number of destroyers. Mostly r11 destroyers. Upss i say that speaking out loud.  :fed004:

That will be a dess camp fest