Hunt for the truth: 1.5.05 1/5

So it said to try to find the true things hidden within the April fools day patch notes, so here I am.

As weird as it sounds, it seems like players’ ships will soon be able to take part in battles and earn rewards in general PvP/PvE/etc if one side is lacking players. This seems quite nice but only if very carefully balanced. Resources and credits obtained should have some limit per week before you have to log in to claim them. So that accounts can’t “sit” don’t just accumulate massive riches for doing nothing.

There may be a new PvE mission on the way as well, but it’s hard to tell by the way it is written.

Also looks like there will be some well-needed weapon balance soon. Looking forwards to the removal of damage double on FB.

The message in the login screen tells us we gonna get some big ol"changes on the weekend (or around then) and we should use the weekend discounts to work for a r16 ship.  I don’t know how much info this gives but there it is

I cannot tell if this is satire, then again I can’t tell sarcasm either. just explain, is this a joke or was there actually some code

This:

We were often asked to introduce a new game mode.And we finally decided to do it. Soon a new contract will be added, according to which the Imperials will need to steal something big, handsome and helpless (the standard Jericho something). Everything will be against the Imperials. Even asteroids will pressure them with their daunting gaze. It’s currently completing the final testing phase in other related programs. But the main thing is that this mode will introduce a new concept of a diparadox contract. And do not ask what it is, we have not figured it out yet.

And this: 

Now, if there are not enough players in a team, registered players that are offline can be added.If they do not enter the game within 30 seconds. after the start of the battle, their ships will be controlled by an AI.The name and the ship remain the same. At the end of the battle, this player will automatically like the most effective engineer on the team.

This could be fun:

Soon you will be able to fly through space freely and go anywhere on the map.The zone and background will be automatically generated, according to your location. However, do not expect mercy. Other mercenaries will be able to detect your signal, get out of the warp and… say hello. There’s no defence in space, and no aggressive pirates either. By the way, in order to eliminate the problem of quiet peaceful farming, we also removed resources and asteroids.

idk, but most of the things from that list would be nice to make an appearance.

Congratulator class is something I’d love to see. Just an R6 dessy that is bright colors and has joke modules that look pretty. Xp

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

joke modules that look pretty

so an R6 dessy? ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

9 hours ago, evo888 said:

so an R6 dessy? ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

R16 XD

WOW just like android Grand Turismo for cell phones … where you can race against all your AI alts because NOBODY plays the game for more than a day or so… What a concept for a pay to win game !!! Who are you paying to win against you ask ??? why your other offline accounts of course … Welcome to Star Conflict age of T-1Co-Op!!! Where the three players actually online can pay to play against their own alt accounts … WOOT !!! I see a big sales event comming soon … THE VERY IDEA OF IT MAKES ME SICK